Reviews for In Flight
Sst082 chapter 44 . 1/11
You are an incredible author. The story had me hooked for the four days it took me to read it. I stayed up till midnight reading this. It has been a while that i read a story so well written and completed. Keep on writing more incredible stories.
snlikano chapter 44 . 1/5
Realmente si supiera q esta historia hubiera sido tan buena hace tiempo comenzaria a aprender ingles sinceramente genial tu historia yo no e visto sekirei pero no importa con tu historia fue suficiente para mi saber todo sobre la trama personajes y eso sinceramente gracias por tomarte tu tiempo y hacer arte q realmente calificas en ello
spannerMonkey chapter 44 . 1/4
Wow. This read was incredible, you reeaaaly sell yourself short.
Beautifully ended, it had me laughing/crying/everything in between. Fav'd and followed.

A lot of talent shown throughout the entire read I can only say to any prospective readers 'you will not be disappointed'. Thank you, so very much, for putting this out there for us all to read!

wS
general zargon chapter 44 . 12/30/2014
You know, I wasn't sure about this story at first, but I have to say that you really sucked me into it. :) The action was compelling, you wrote Shirou's personality really well, and the battles were well-scripted. I enjoyed reading the interactions between Shirou and his Sekirei, not to mention all the other characters. I kind of wonder what happened to Mutsu and the other Sekirei and their Ashikabi, but otherwise this was a really good wrap-up chapter. I have to congratulate you on writing such a great story, and I wish you the best of luck with writing any other story you decide to start. :)
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 44 . 12/22/2014
Good job
SanShine chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Damn! I have no words for this story. Took me 2 weeks to read it, which is still pretty fast. I enjoyed every bit of it. The more I am pleased that it is a completed story, so no waiting and monthlong clifhangers.

You are indeed one of the best authors in fanfiction-writting worldwide. Not only because of In-Flight, but also other stories like the FoZ/Fate crossover which name I do not remember. I have read that ages ago and am still impressed by it. Now that I have found this master piece I trully bow before you.
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 44 . 12/12/2014
Just read this from front to back all day. It was pretty magnificent. The ending is very fitting. Great job.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/7/2014
Alright I'm just gonna be straight I have read through truly ridiculous amounts if fanfiction for no reason other than that I am bored I have been to so many different sites and so many different pages of stories that it really means something to me to say this. You are quite possibly the best fanfiction writer I have ever read off the top of my head I can think of maybe three people who either come close or compare and I'm not sure if that's nostalgia or my liking of the series they wrote. With this story I came in with half formed memories of sekirei and no real idea of what fate stay night was like besides other fanfics of it and you still managed to make this one of the best things I've ever read in fact you managed to hit the top twenty in my fucking overall reading list if just because of my sheer apathy to how this story started and how involved you made me. So in conclusion well fucking done sir I salute you.
Googlemo chapter 44 . 12/3/2014
Well, this was AMAZING! This is really great work, one of the best fanfics I ever read. Especially considering it being harem, which is always hard to do right. You even managed to fit ShiroxMiya at the end and Im thankful for that.
The only problems with this story as follows:
1)Main villain was made to abrapt, without proper foundation and final confrontation wasn't as epic as I expected it to be (Shiro vs Karasuba or Shiro vs Higa were much better)
2)I really wanted for someone to kill Haruka(that hysterical Ashikabi)
3)Ending was forced, last chapter made an excellent epilogue, but 43chapter made just everything weird, I wanted to see one last day of them in Izumo Inn, with perhaps hints to ShiroxMiya and MMiya Karasuba shenanigans...

But on the other hand this was great story: Excellent plot and really nicely done fusion of 2 worlds, beautiful characters, good take on relationships and nicely done harem
EXCELLENT! I WANT MORE FICA LIKE THIS! WE SHOULD PAY MONEY FOR SUCH MARVELOUS WORK!
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Aside from that the ending seemed a tad rushed this fic is VERY good.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/25/2014
You took me on a wild ride with this one, and I loved it. Thank you so much for creating such wonderful content, and please don't ever stop.
Strangeideas chapter 44 . 11/22/2014
I would like 2 things from you

1. I want you to know that I have read hundreds of fanfiction and that this and hill of swords are true gems and if its true what they say about the sky being the limit and then i want to you keep improving your writing skills because I need to know what could be better then these gems.

2. If you ever right a novel or story or anything I want to know about my email is

You are a beautiful person for creating something that I enjoy so much thank you so much
Best wishes
Steve
izica1 chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
this was truly an amazing story
sanabalis chapter 44 . 11/18/2014
Brilliant story!
A very odd fellow chapter 44 . 11/13/2014
Possibly the best fit I've read. Congratulations, and thank you for the experience.
8,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »