Reviews for In Flight
Lordie chapter 44 . 1/9
I really liked this. Cool concept, good execution.
Nihatclodra chapter 16 . 1/6
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Shirou's "Hannya" is Berserker. Either that, or a demon made of blades.
darragh107 chapter 44 . 1/4
top quality work. stop fucking with my emotions though, the break up scene hurt like a physical gut punch.
Nihatclodra chapter 9 . 1/4
I agree, Saya no Uta is amazing!
Amazing fanfic I hope you will make more
Xynovitch chapter 44 . 1/3
After reading the VN and then this...I can see why they call you the 'Author that everyone loves to hate, or hates to love'.
IansInsane chapter 44 . 1/1
A fan-fucking-tastic story!
It pulled at the heart strings and rocked my world!
I'm glad you had the resolve to create this awe worthy epic!
Much love!
FalseProphet chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
Ohhh, poor matsu, all I have to say is she tucked up.. big time
ArcherEMIYA chapter 44 . 12/27/2016
I chocked up in the end. Good job man, good job.
ivan0061509 chapter 44 . 12/26/2016
this was a beautiful story it was good and I loved the ending
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 40 . 12/25/2016
While you've already ended this story, just let me say this: Saber wouldn't even consider leaving Shirou behind. She has her pride, but to her there are way more important things than her pride...one of them was saving Britain, and she was ready to give that up in Fate. Even in Unlimited Blade Works, she prioritized Shirou before Rin when she was her Master, despite it being against her own code. While I could see Rin abandoning Shirou for her pride (and even that's unlikely, since she shared him with Saber in the first place and kept her around at a major sacrifice to her own power), I can't see Saber leaving him behind after finding him, even if she had to share; especially UBW Saber, who stayed behind and abandoned the only thing driving her forward solely for Shirou's sake.

Anyway, it was a fun ride and the world you created by combining Sekirei and Fate/Stay Night is amazing but this is where I'll stop. I admit part of it is being salty because I like Shirou/Saber, but another part is because Saber is just as much of a favorite of mine as Shirou and I can't tolerate her character being warped into something that's so different from what we see in the VN. Leaving Shirou for Rin and her own pride is something Saber would never do (especially since she buried that same pride to share him with Rin in the first place), and the part where you said Rin and Saber weren't able to do as much to help him as the flock could is just as implausible. If Rin truly couldn't help Shirou, avoid his fate (which she did, since him becoming Archer from the UBW route is nonexistent), Archer would never have left him to her. This just feels like a cop-out to create drama and a bit of a kick in the nuts. Honestly, I can't read further and see one of my favorite characters get destroyed for plot convenience anymore.
8,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »