Reviews for In Flight
UltraNex chapter 1 . 6/2
Awesome story.
Burned-Out Sage chapter 44 . 6/1
So, many years later on a whim I decided to reread Sekirei. Still an amazing read, especially in one marathon session.

This is a greedy question, but do you plan to continue writing fanction, or maybe original fiction?

Either, thanks for the fic thats part of my Headcannon Shirou.

Cheers
Parks98 chapter 13 . 5/31
ehehahaha oh it feel so good to see this series again. Now that I think about it how would dresden react to this situation if he somehow had to go to japan?
EvilDragonMuspel chapter 44 . 5/29
Bro, that was seriously one of the best fics I have read in a long while. You must have them the size of volleyballs...
-EDM
SonOfNenji chapter 26 . 5/28
...Seriously, wow.

Things are heating up!

I loved this chapter very much. It was noteworthy.

SonOfNenji chapter 25 . 5/28
That last scene was just amazing (and exasparating which is surely just a coincidence).

I think this was the crowning moment of awesome for me regarding this fic so far, and the finishing line was just the cherry on top.

What's going to be done regarding the Inn and the Shed though (and Miya but I know she's alright and will recover, which isn't something I can say for infrastructure in these circumstances) worries me.

SonOfNenji chapter 24 . 5/28
...Oh.

Wow.

SonOfNenji chapter 22 . 5/27
Poignant, this chapter was.

SonOfNenji chapter 17 . 5/26
On the other hand, now it's easier to play MBI and the Mages' Association against each other.

SonOfNenji chapter 16 . 5/26
"Oh hey, let's make sure this guy knows we plan on cutting him open to see how he works so that when he escapes he has no reason to fear ratting all of us out by asking for help."

Seriously, one Fate Worse Than Death is as good as another in this case.

If Shirou was feeling spiteful he could easily expose mage-craft in general and The Clock Tower in particular to MBI and there's nothing they could do about it unless he puts in a half-hearted effort.

I mean, really. Cliche much?

SonOfNenji chapter 13 . 5/25
Ahahahahaha...!

That ending...

Mighty Pen 20 chapter 44 . 5/23
Woah. What a read. Great writing, interesting integration of the two universes, lovely fighting scenes. At some points, there was a slight pacing issue with your dialogues because you kept interrupting them with numerous character thoughts, but if we set that aside I can't really find any other fault with the story.

Well done for having some amazing ideas and the tenacity to type such a long story. It is impressive.
nevukiun chapter 44 . 5/21
I read this story over the course of three days. Most people do not have the privilege of the amount of free time I have or the will to sit and read 700k word story unless they're already heavily invested in it in some fashion, ie if it is a fanfiction about two series they really like. While I enjoyed f/sn and sekirei both neither are among my favorite series. I think I can be counted as a relatively neutral observer.

This story overall has some very great points. It also has a tremendous amount of fluff, entire chapters and characters that could be pared with little impact to the plot contributing towards its frankly massive length. If you enjoy fluff, "slice of life" style chapters as the author terms it, there is more than enough within this work for you. They are sort of problematic in terms of pacing in the middle 35% or so of the story.

All-in-all, it's a good, fairly relaxed harem romp. There are enough great moments to make up for some pacing issues, but it may not be enough for slower readers.
nevukiun chapter 44 . 5/21

A/N should really be written at the end of a chapter unless its warnings and stuff like that, if you always write all your A/N at the start and you have something important you want to tell your readers then the likelyhood of it getting read is lessened drastically because many of us dont want to risk being spoiled.
8,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »