Reviews for In Flight
Guest to the Power of 3 chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Well done, both on the speed and quality of the chapter. The girls were pretty, Shirou was badass, all in all excellent work.

The only point that I can find fault with is that you're still misusing the term 'type'. Unless that's Shirou himself that's making the mistake, as an unreliable narrator, and Rin will correct him later. A Type is the absolute perfect being of a planet, not an entire race. It's more of a title than an identification. Ort is the Type-Mercury, Crimson Moon Burnestud is the Type-Moon, etc.

Wonder how Shirou will react when he finds out that the vast majority of the Sekirei fighting are, at best, well trained amateurs?

PS: I bet that Miya will smell like steel, and that he'll also find her smell rather pleasant. :P
dragon-cloud16 chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Another excellent chapter. And Shriou's fight scene reminded me of how one of my favorite fantasy character's fight, Drizzt Du'Urden. Kanshou and Bakuya are a good set of swords, especially since they grant a boost to magical and physical resistance, something Shirou needs. I doubt that Minaka didn't have someway of watching over Kuu-chan, so now he'll probably be watching Shirou a little closer since he saw him defeat a Sekirei.

And now we enter the Izumou House, home of Miya and many other Sekirei. I almost feel sorry for the guy, he won't get a little time to himself.

I don't think that Unlimited Blade Works has any other abilities or aspects though. It records practiacally every aspect of a weapon and allows the recreation of it at a reduced level. It is possible though to use it to strengthen the body to steel like levels, but you used something like that in Hill of Swords.
FateBurn chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
great chapter cant wait for the next one and see them meet Miya and Shirous reaction to her and the other way around and also his reaction to her demonic look so please update as soon as you can.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Great chapter! but still i hope for shirou to wing Akitsu well see ya later in the next chapter!
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Dum Dum Dum.

And the plot thickens.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
another great chapter. I had a question. When using reinforcement how strong and fast is Shirou? I mean Gadalfr Shiroufrom HOS is pretty much superhuman, but when he fell from the tower and was fine I don't think he was using a weapon so no Gandlfr power. I don't remember but from the anime I don't think he used that power on himself. How strong is he? How fast? How durable/tough is his body? Not bullet proof but resistant?
Merlinius Ambrosius chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
( Colon. Parenthesis )

Hahahaha. Shirou doesn't know what a smiley is.

Nice battle. But shouldn't that girl with the scyth have the same seiyuu as Rin? I was expecting Shirou to note that.

Also, what's Norito? You didn't explain it when the word came up, and I'm not sure if it is a Japanese word or something.
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
I like the update, quicker than before! Hehe, may it continue as it is (or daily...? I dunno)

it's good to see you finally delineate your Shirou in this story to the other Shirou in Hill. its something that's bothered me, after all.

Looking forward to interactions at the Izumo Hill, though a question can be raised as to why Shirou didn't just merely call his mother about his house problems Cheers

P.S. A happy holiday to ya sir!
Ravyn moon chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Excellent as always, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Lyris chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Amazing, as usual. There are some minor mistakes, mostly in spelling - it should be "leech-like," not "leach-like," for example - but the battle scene was everything I hoped for. Considering how close he was to killing Yomi, I'd love to see how he reacts when he realizes that the adjuster that was attacked was Takami. Shirou's willingness to kill is an interesting contrast to original-Minato's sometimes irritating pacifist tendencies.
CitrusPop chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
11 reviews in the time I read through this chapter. The story is HOT!

Good GAR moments here and can't wait for more. I'm glad that people don't die when they're not killed.
HikariNiwa chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
And Izumo house steps in.
Eveon chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
No. 43 has fallen... I'm surprised since I thought you would have explored her more. She's one of the few minor characters with a name number, ability and appearance. She even has a wall paper out there somewhere.

Well, nice chapter, it doesn't seem Shirou has taken much notice of the numbers on the Sekirei despite seeing them naked quite often, is this a missed detail? Do scrapped numbers have numbers of their own? Since there are 108 total and 00... and even scrapped numbers should have had a number once upon a time... or something like that.
XoreandoX chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Definitely looking forward to Shirou's meeting with Miya, though I'm curious as to whether he'll be terrified of her or simply acknowledge her attempts at being scary that Rin. However I think what I most am looking forward to is their eventual sparring.
bookwyrmy chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
A suggestion. At the very end, in the time between hearing Homura and then coming close enough to see him, it is unclear where exactly Seo and his group are. There are sounds of lightning right after he spoke with Homura, so it would be reasonable to assume he is still in range to listen in on the conversation, but after the brief mention of lightning, he does not reappear. It would be helpful to note his departure, if he has, or his continued presence if he is eavesdropping.
8,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 520 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 540 .. Last Next »