Reviews for In Flight
Meteor Ardbert chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
( I jolted awake when the plane landed in the Shin Tokyo airport. The first thing that crossed through my mind when I transitioned from being asleep to being awake was where the nearest sword was. )

Not sure if this was intentional, but most of Nasu's works always has the main protagonist "waking up". Check the Nisual Novels if you don't believe me. This might be an unintended shout out already. Then again, it might not be, considering it isn't in Kara no Kyoukai's novels (which I'm not sure if you read or not).

By the way, when you say you have more knowledge on the Nasu-verse, does that mean you looked into Talk, the Material Books, DDD, Melty Blood, and Fate Extra?

So Shirou is a ... magic user on the run, like Touko Aozaki?

The technology boom would be very ... well, magi don't have a need for such things if magecraft can achieve the same results. This made Rin hilariously inept with technology, and if you somehow include the ineptitude of technology with magi in this, I'll be happy.

That machine probably didn't record Shirou as an Emiya, since he was adopted by Kiritsugu...

( she looked up to give me a glare that would have been frightening if my girlfriends hadn't both been much better at it then her, )

lol Rin.

( That portion of my skin had probably just received the smoothest shave it ever would. )

Damn, wish I had one of those.

( Touhsaka )

That's the first time I saw her name spelled this way.

( "What was that you mentioned about having been kicked out of school? Or about your girlfriends?" and here she drew out and emphasized the plural form of the word as her eyes narrowed.

I swallowed, suddenly a great deal more worried than I had been even when I had Karasuba's sword against my throat earlier. This, this can't be a good way to start of getting to know your long lost mother. )

Well, there's bad karma.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This. Is. AWESOME!

The long-lost son thing was a bit weird, but nonetheless interesting. It doesn't fit if you think about it (with him having brown eyes and red hair) but I'm sure you can come up with something to explain. Maybe one of his grandparents had red hair and it skipped a generation, or it might be due to having Avalon inserted into him, hm?

Too bad that he broke it off with Rin and Saber. Really wishing to find out about that later. What could make him run for his life and end such a nice three-way relationship? I'm not being sarcastic by the way.

I'm gonna certainly enjoy this one! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
FateBurn chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
great start and realy when I saw the notice of this chapter on my mail and saw the FSN and Sekirei cross I too asked miself why there wasnt more of it as for the chapter itself I think it was realy good altough I realy want to know what the fuck did he do to get kicked out of the school and for his girlfrieds to broke up him and is so bad that people are trying to kill him. Also cant wait for the next chapter to see the rest of the conversation and how much information hes gonna give and get in return as well as what hes gonna do from there so please update as soon as you can.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have no problem with the fact that Shiro's parents are alive in this fic, fanfiction is there to modify/change/alter/bend truths about the original fiction to suit the story's needs. Simply spouting nonstop cannon would be kinda boring... Nicely done I say.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Well... not all that much to say honestly.

Might be because I know absolutely nothing about Sekirei and little to nothing about F/ST after the war ended.

Writing wise it’s up to your usual standard at least.

Hopefully things will pick up.
Hero Slayer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oh god, this is golden. Shirou in Sekirei. He's got the right mindset, but I am going to love how the Sekirei are going to react to Shirou's 'I'll fight you stay here and stay safe' mindset.

Also, I want to see the flashbacks of what got Shirou kicked out. Though it probably has something to do with his Reality Marble.

And were there honestly a lot of reviewers that complained about the Nasu Verse stuff? I mean, while there were some errors, it was pretty much better than what most people use when writing FSN.
Argaen Shadow Crow chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
i like the idea... and i will read the nex chapter )
Demon Lord of Blood chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Well thats a great thing to tell your mother, Mom ive taken part in relationships with multiple partners, had sex, fought in a war, almost died multipule times, killed, and am in love with a dead girl
Logan- Murder of Crows chapter 1 . 12/14/2010

Down with Minato!

He sucks anyway!

We needed a good, awesomesauce hero in Sekirei to make it less boring!

KEEP GOING
HikariNiwa chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Interesting. I'm not even sure what to say at this point. But it is very interesting.
NovaBladeZ chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wonder how he got kicked out of school. Two girls wasn't enough for Shirou? Caught "Exchanging Magic" with Luviagelita Edelfelt perhaps? Though I don't think the entire organization would be after them if that was the only reason. Hope they all kiss and make up :P. Though Shirou is going to have his hands full with the whole Sekirei thing. Gotta catch em all? Do you have enough hands, King of intimate multiple partner relationships?
Mikey123 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I love the idea of this! Update soon!
baak chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was kind of interesting premise to see i guess. one thing I am not sure of at all is the nervousness he displays at the end in regards to his mothers last question. I can see the part where he was shocked and what not playing out like that but at the same time he is now an adult and she has not been part of his life for 15 years during which he already got another parental figure so I am not sure he would suddenly get so worried about the judgement a more or less stranger would be making about his life choices.
oxybusy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Just a random thought; does this means Rin has another boyfriend? If I recall Rin mentioned she needed another magi in order to keep Saber in this world.

At any rate I must say I am quite dissapointed in not seeing a sequel (or spinoff) of HoS. On the otherhand I am certain this new fic will be just as epic as hoS. Although I do have another question. Will Rin and Saber at some point make an appearance?

I am looking forward to the next chapter.
dfshie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010