Reviews for In Flight
AngelForm chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Well... not all that much to say honestly.

Might be because I know absolutely nothing about Sekirei and little to nothing about F/ST after the war ended.

Writing wise it’s up to your usual standard at least.

Hopefully things will pick up.
Hero Slayer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oh god, this is golden. Shirou in Sekirei. He's got the right mindset, but I am going to love how the Sekirei are going to react to Shirou's 'I'll fight you stay here and stay safe' mindset.

Also, I want to see the flashbacks of what got Shirou kicked out. Though it probably has something to do with his Reality Marble.

And were there honestly a lot of reviewers that complained about the Nasu Verse stuff? I mean, while there were some errors, it was pretty much better than what most people use when writing FSN.
Argaen Shadow Crow chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
i like the idea... and i will read the nex chapter )
Demon Lord of Blood chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Well thats a great thing to tell your mother, Mom ive taken part in relationships with multiple partners, had sex, fought in a war, almost died multipule times, killed, and am in love with a dead girl
Logan- Murder of Crows chapter 1 . 12/14/2010

Down with Minato!

He sucks anyway!

We needed a good, awesomesauce hero in Sekirei to make it less boring!

KEEP GOING
HikariNiwa chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Interesting. I'm not even sure what to say at this point. But it is very interesting.
NovaBladeZ chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wonder how he got kicked out of school. Two girls wasn't enough for Shirou? Caught "Exchanging Magic" with Luviagelita Edelfelt perhaps? Though I don't think the entire organization would be after them if that was the only reason. Hope they all kiss and make up :P. Though Shirou is going to have his hands full with the whole Sekirei thing. Gotta catch em all? Do you have enough hands, King of intimate multiple partner relationships?
Mikey123 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I love the idea of this! Update soon!
baak chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was kind of interesting premise to see i guess. one thing I am not sure of at all is the nervousness he displays at the end in regards to his mothers last question. I can see the part where he was shocked and what not playing out like that but at the same time he is now an adult and she has not been part of his life for 15 years during which he already got another parental figure so I am not sure he would suddenly get so worried about the judgement a more or less stranger would be making about his life choices.
oxybusy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Just a random thought; does this means Rin has another boyfriend? If I recall Rin mentioned she needed another magi in order to keep Saber in this world.

At any rate I must say I am quite dissapointed in not seeing a sequel (or spinoff) of HoS. On the otherhand I am certain this new fic will be just as epic as hoS. Although I do have another question. Will Rin and Saber at some point make an appearance?

I am looking forward to the next chapter.
dfshie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Funny. Hm. Maybe.
Kamen Rider Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OOOOH SNAP!

Well I'm jumping into this one with my arms wide open! I'm ready for whatever you throw at me, I eagerly await the next chapter!
Xynth chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Once again, you use a series that I have minimal knowledge of, but because you've brought Emiya Shirou in as the protagonist, I'm gonna read the whole thing. And love it. Kinda bummed that he broke-up with Rin and Saber, but now he's got all of the Sekirei hotties to choose from .

The long-lost-son thing was really unexpected for me, since I have no idea if it's canon or not for Sekirei, but at least it's explained in a believable way.

Looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the great work!
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Interesting crossover with Sekirei, and a great start. I definitely look forward to reading more!
9,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 616 623 624 625 626