Reviews for ThereIsBeautyInYourSuffering
HalberdGenesis chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I think I love you. Seriously. This is probably the best BEN Drowned Fanfic I've ever read. This completely puts mine to shame.
11/10
ChellSky chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
This is just awesome! I love this fanfic. too bad it probably isn't updated anymore. ( or is it?) your style espetialy in last few chapters is something i've never seen before something new different a just awesome. it freaked me out waaay more than original creepypasta and i wish there would be more creepypasta ff like this.
joshuathecomposer chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Please continue! This is really good!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
dammit. Theyy left :(
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
The way BEN says "amusing" reminds me of me and my friend in 5th grade.

we always said other words instead of funny. She stuck with "entertaining"and me with the word "interesting"

so instead of "funny", we would say those words. We didn't really use the word "amusing" much because she said that it sounded like something a villain would say (and she was pretty much right).
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
For some reason, I think BEN is kinda training her personality to become tougher.

I know, I'm weird
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I'm confused and yet again scared as what will happn to the main on the next chappie.

Were the last 2 sentences part of this story or were they also words on the screen..?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
crap crap crap crap CRAP.

I, like the main, am also a "runner". And I wanna just go "run". I wanna save this story for tomorrow to read.

BUT I CAAAN'T. Curious as to what will happen. And scared.

I know it's not scary or anything but I tend to get very, VERY anxious when stuff like this happens. Y'know, intense (well, for me) drama going on. It's stupid. I feel scared of what's going to happen to the main character, even if she isn't real. Being in first person POV intensifies this

e-e
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Ah frack, as soon as I read the last line I knew the main is going to get trolled by BEN
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ooh snap. It really was le password XD

So did she download something? I'm confused with the beginning
KQSimply chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Hi all,

I've been receiving a lot of messages recently about this chapter and whether or not it marks the end of the story. It, in fact, does not. :) Each chapter was posted with some congruence to the actual story written by Jadusable, starting just roughly at the end of the Moon Children arc. Chapter 7 marks when we entered the on-going hiatus of the story. I had meant to continue posting throughout the hiatus until BENDROWNED was returned to, but shortly after Chapter 13, Jadusable announced that he was putting the BENDROWNED project on hold until his current film endeavors are through. I want this fanfiction to move in whatever direction the actual story moves in, and to deal with the likely curve-balls as they come. Call it a very light-hearted experiment if you will :)

And so, if Jadusable announces that the story will continue, or announces that he is going to end BENDROWNED where it was first put on hold (rendering it unfinished), expect updates to this fanfiction to follow. :) Everybody cross your fingers that his current project goes well and that he will return to BENDROWNED soon! I am still a huge fan of the story, myself, hence why I would love to continue writing this story.

In the meantime, sorry for posting this in the reviews section (I'm terrible with : ), thank you SO much for the continued support, for your patience, and for your shared love with BENDROWNED...You guys absolutely rock! :)
Ahh, frack! Forgot to ask:

Are you going to continue? I saw the review about 13 being the number of death and all that crap but this is an amazing story and it breaks my heart that it is finally over. *sob*
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
I'm kinda disappointed that this is the ending but I guess I had it coming. :P
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
AH-HAH! 13 is the number of death!

Is that why you stopped at 13? Because if it is, then I won't ask you to continue.

It's amazing. You truly have talent.

Also, the number 13 looks like a B. Another reason why you stopped. (B)EN
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
2nd chappie and this is already one of my favorite fanfics. ever.