Reviews for Catch Me When I Fall
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Lanie is Lanie.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow! Kate is going to catch Rick. Great!
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Wow a real angsty type of story. It could have had a few extra sentences at the end but still a great story. Im really loving reading your work
IndiAcidSnake chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
as soon as she said "i want more too" my face broke out in to a MASSIVE grin i was so happy. i love this story. sad to see it ending! but loved it all the same! okay, the grin is not leaving soon...so happy now! :)

loved it, will always love it, and hope you write more stories soon!

Love NCISchick xooxoxo
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
He remembered her. :) The dedication is awesome; I can't remember if it's from the show or not, though. It very well could be, since there was an episode where Sorenson said that she stood in line for an hour (over an hour? Can't remember) to get one his books signed.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
I really like the way you wrote Martha in this. I laughed when she said that she can read Richard like a book.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Go Lanie! This may be a "filler" chapter but I think it might be my favorite so far. I've never thought of the fact that although she uses his baggage against him (an excuse to not give in to her feelings) he never uses her baggage against her (he's been ready for a relationship for a LONG time. :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
LOL The ending of this chapter was so cute. I'm glad that you had Kate realize how selfish she was being. Castle is so selfless with her that it drives me crazy when she, albeit unintentionally, takes advantage of that.
killmypatience chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
im relieved! i was so afraid she would go without telling him something!good one!;)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
I love that Castle thought she was calling about the Snickers bar. That is just such a "them" moment.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Grr. So yet again they are saying everything and saying nothing. That poor man. "I feel it's inevitable that I will crumble and fall to pieces." That sentence says it all and packs a powerful punch.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was a powerful introduction. I always love when I find a story when it's completed; then I don't have to wait. :) Poor Rick. If only Kate would get a clue...
Googie chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
OK...especially with the low and then the high of the ending, this just screams for another chapter, an epilogue...something. You just can't leave it there! We fluff-loving Casketty types need a little more.
I'm Widget chapter 8 . 5/7/2011