Reviews for The Law of Potter
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/1
hahahahahaha brilliant! oh you must continue this please! the idea is just to perfect!
guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Brilliant oneshot! Poor Harry, everything happens to him, doesn't it? Love the story, though I think Potter's Law would go more like this: everything that can go wrong will and everything that can't go wrong will do so anyways.
strikes-of-lightning chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
haha nice!
PrueHarrison chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Cool. I've got to admit that I never read a Harry Potter Fanfiction with Harry in it, so this is really my first. But you did a good job. Funny, Harry meeting Grindelwald and Albus just like it was some twisted kind of humor And it really makes one curious how this will continue. Unfortunately - a one-shot... T_T
Thanks, anyway :)
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
only Harry *shakes head sadly*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I really wish this wasn't just a oneshot...This could be a very interesting twist on the 'Harry goes back in time to make right what once was wrong' cliche. Not that I don't enjoy that cliche :)

Thanks for the read!
Snowlace
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oops. Yup, that's Harry, all right...
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Just Harrry's luck, eh? (I'm canadien)
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please expand it. Pretty please with lots of chocolate.
tsuki107 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Amazing! I wonder why Gellert and Albus are shocked?

Please expand on this :)
UniqueTeen chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow, that is a Unique plotline, as I have never seen that type of story before. It has a lot of potential, and I hope that you expand it or let someone else try it.
FiveofDiamonds chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This has a lot of potential. Hope you pick it up :)
Fireflygirl119 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The idea is intriguing, no doubt about that. Are you still planning to continue it? I hope you do! :-)

-Firefly
TsaeDranFiegel chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
it's an interisting beginning but doesn't feel finished. it's definitly the start of a longer story I hope you will tell because currently I am imagining all sorts of things.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Lol, your author note made me laugh. You're so adorable. I like you, and this story, although not Albus Dumbledore so much...Gellert's cool though. Enjoyed this short one shot, thank you _