Reviews for Life Collapses
Cheshire chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
This is awesome:) can't wait 4 the update!
renjutori chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
this is really good. please update again soon! it's an interesting twist, having an azula sokka pairig. I've seen ty lee and sokka pairings but never this. probably cuz they couldn't find a way to make azula seem decent. congrats on finding a way to do that, but still not make her seem all goody goody. at least she admits to her mistakes and realizes she wasn't a good person.
yovana5 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
great chapter. cant wait for the next chapter
insanehouseaddict chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Good chapter! I realllllly wanna see whats gonna happen when the whole gang comes to the vineyard.

Update soon!
strange-summer-melancholy chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This story is good i can't wait until you get to the intense chapters when the gaang meet up with Sokka and Azula with her mother! Please continue!
renjutori chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
this is really good! i hope that you keep writing this and update soon!
renjutori chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
this is really good, please review. This is the first fic i've seen that has the sokka/azula pairing. i didn't read the prequel to this, but i will in a sec.
insanehouseaddict chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Ahh this is sooo good! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work. Update soon! :]
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Brava! Es moy bien!
yovana5 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
update soon
Darth Sanctus chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Very good story so far, please update more frequently.
Sassiersphinx81 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Very good story. I read the one shot you did and loved it as well. The spin you put on Azula was wonderful. I never thought she was a bad person, just misguided. Please update soon. Wonderful again.
strange-summer-melancholy chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Amazing! I was dying for an update on this, keep it up, i can't wait until the Gaang find Azula and Sokka! I'll be sure to check out you forum you just keep writing!
timt020 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Great chaptor, I can't wait for the next one.
Furionknight chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I look forward to more :)
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »