Reviews for Life Collapses
Dracco chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Cool story, can't wait for the tour.
CheshireMonkey chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Please update soon I'd lov 2 c the gangs reaction 2 sokka n azula:)
Siah1 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
This is the best avatar story i have evr read 1of my favorite stories i evr read so i would really can't wait for the next chapter update soon please
Saberhawk chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Great story. I hope you update really soon.
Sibella44 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I really luv this story it is so good

plz plz plz write more I'm like begging u right now

BT great great great author

and once again plz write more
avatarfan13 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
really good but i want more
Furionknight chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
AzulaAwesomeness chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
this is really good! i love it when someone sees the human side to Azula, keep up the good work!
Cheshire chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
This is awesome:) can't wait 4 the update!
renjutori chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
this is really good. please update again soon! it's an interesting twist, having an azula sokka pairig. I've seen ty lee and sokka pairings but never this. probably cuz they couldn't find a way to make azula seem decent. congrats on finding a way to do that, but still not make her seem all goody goody. at least she admits to her mistakes and realizes she wasn't a good person.
yovana5 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
great chapter. cant wait for the next chapter
insanehouseaddict chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Good chapter! I realllllly wanna see whats gonna happen when the whole gang comes to the vineyard.

Update soon!
strange-summer-melancholy chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This story is good i can't wait until you get to the intense chapters when the gaang meet up with Sokka and Azula with her mother! Please continue!
renjutori chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
this is really good! i hope that you keep writing this and update soon!
renjutori chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
this is really good, please review. This is the first fic i've seen that has the sokka/azula pairing. i didn't read the prequel to this, but i will in a sec.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »