Reviews for Life Collapses
RHatch89 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
intriguing
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Wow! I have to say that I'm in shock that you updated! I went back and reread the entire story cause I forgot half of everything that went on... and all I can say is please update again soon! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Wow what a lovely story. I think it would wonderful if you could take the time to write some more. Why did you leave a story like this? The idea is really original! You could go far with this story. I plan to show all my Sokkla fan friends this story so hopefully we will all get to see more.
Bree chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy must it stop! Update please before I go crazy!
AJ chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I really hope you finish this one I think its great! Wonderful story and I find it fun to read. Please finish I know it is 2013 but I see that a lot of people are really liking your work if I were you I would finish this story. ;) Not out with a fizzle but with a bang.
A.J. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I just started reading fanfiction. I am a fan of sokka and azula. This is one of the best stories I have read but it did not end. Please finish the story. Thank you
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Nice fic hope you co tinue it soon is jr. Going to have to kick her cusin were it hurts lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Love the story I hope you update!
Kylemoor chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I hope that this story continues. I enjoy stories with a softer edge to Azula. Especially when half the stories involving her have her demonized.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
finish this one please.
vienx.001 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
this is one of the best.
too bad u dont finish it..
please update..
many would love to see this story till the end..
this is one of the best sokkla
and i am fan of the pairing..
story's plot really nice..
so please please please update soon
and finish it..
and thanks for the nice fic
DominusPisces chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
You... Must.. Continue!
Ecomadness chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This is a really intresting story I'm saddend u abandoned it I would love an update.
pir84lyf chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
wheres the rest?
RJCA27 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
omg please update...strong plot and the characters seem soo real and believable..YOU'RE AMAZING so please update soon..ur killing me in suspense
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »