Reviews for Life Collapses
Kylemoor chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I hope that this story continues. I enjoy stories with a softer edge to Azula. Especially when half the stories involving her have her demonized.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
finish this one please.
vienx.001 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
this is one of the best.
too bad u dont finish it..
please update..
many would love to see this story till the end..
this is one of the best sokkla
and i am fan of the pairing..
story's plot really nice..
so please please please update soon
and finish it..
and thanks for the nice fic
DominusPisces chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
You... Must.. Continue!
Ecomadness chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This is a really intresting story I'm saddend u abandoned it I would love an update.
pir84lyf chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
wheres the rest?
RJCA27 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
omg please update...strong plot and the characters seem soo real and believable..YOU'RE AMAZING so please update soon..ur killing me in suspense
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
i am ur biggest fan! cuz of this story...i would buy a shit with ur name on it..LOL...sso please please update...very strong plot and the characters r in character especially sokka and azula...wel done:-)
CourtingTheMoon chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Okay, I know this is very old and you haven't updated in a couple months but I would be appreciative if you did. I am new to Sokkla and this is so perfect. I would even promote you on any of my stories if this were to continue.
TimeBomber chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
please please please please update
pocketpirate chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Please update this soon. This is just too amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Love your story. Hope you update it soon. But still, one of most intriguing stories so far. Was very exiting to read.
The Abomination chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Awesome story, I'm loving it so much right now and I hope you continue it someday. Also I'm wondering what are Mai and Toph planning to do.
The Abomination chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Wall looks like things are going to get interesting for Sokka and Azula.
The Abomination chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wall this looks like it's going to be a great story and I hope to see where your going with this.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »