Reviews for Life Collapses
sakataring chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
frickin intense chapter. noticed a typo: "surely" not "surly"
sakataring chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
another excellent chapter. I'm sure glad I decided to randomly click on your profile :p been a real page-turner (in a manner of speaking) so far.
sakataring chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
ah, the plot thickens. Well done on the writing, very believable characters.
CallMeMatrix chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Love the story. I would like to see it finished. However, please please please correct the name usage. In this chapter you go back and forth between Coldwater (ugh) and Coldfire (yay). If you change their name fine, but use the same throughout the whole story.
B-MIMMS chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
GREAT STORY ! But YOU can't leave it like this ! ITS A CRIME!
vienx.001 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
yeahhhh
UPDATEEEEEEEEEED !
i ve been waiting forever !
i am glad you update i hope u continue and finish this..
well its kinda too fast the revelation of mrs. coldfire but u are the writer..well i just have obe critic that is the update time.. i tell u..
i ve lost all hope that u will update this..
but then u update..
thanks and keep update ASAP
Furionknight chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I look forward to more :)
TimeBomber chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU UPDATED!
Please tell me you still have plans to finish this story!
RHatch89 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
intriguing
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Wow! I have to say that I'm in shock that you updated! I went back and reread the entire story cause I forgot half of everything that went on... and all I can say is please update again soon! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Wow what a lovely story. I think it would wonderful if you could take the time to write some more. Why did you leave a story like this? The idea is really original! You could go far with this story. I plan to show all my Sokkla fan friends this story so hopefully we will all get to see more.
Bree chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy must it stop! Update please before I go crazy!
AJ chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I really hope you finish this one I think its great! Wonderful story and I find it fun to read. Please finish I know it is 2013 but I see that a lot of people are really liking your work if I were you I would finish this story. ;) Not out with a fizzle but with a bang.
A.J. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I just started reading fanfiction. I am a fan of sokka and azula. This is one of the best stories I have read but it did not end. Please finish the story. Thank you
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Nice fic hope you co tinue it soon is jr. Going to have to kick her cusin were it hurts lol.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »