Reviews for Never Trust a Moogle
SanctuaryInMusic chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow, I thought that this would be a nice, happy, humor-filled fic, but you really hit me with all that deepness in those last few bits. It was really sweet.
Riikani chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I usually don't review oneshots even if I add them to my favorites. Your story is exemplary though. I had a hard time not laughing as I am in public and you made them so real. Organization XIII became a rather likable bunch. And the moogle's cool too. I am not sure of the moogles relation to Sora though, but how he acts with Roxas is pretty funny. Thank you for writing this.
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
When I was reading this, I thought that it would have a more comedic conclusion, but that was a really nice twist. Well done; I really enjoyed this story :)

StarzXAndXMoon
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Huh. I never thought about the moogle actually liking Roxas. He just seemed to want to scam me out of all of my munny. Are you going to write a fic with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus?
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
._. did the moogle have a crush on him or something? thats wut it sounded like to me T.T but it was funny XD

there were a couple spelling errors, but thats about it for that. i thought u used each of their catchphrases one too many times...
Samswimmer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I kinda forgot there was a moogle till the days in the late 200's. XD

Great story!
themusicalmuffin chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Baaw. x3

I rarely buy anything from the moogles. I depend onn stuff I find in the field... Which is kind of a stupid idea. xD I end up with way too much munny.

I like it.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Huh. That was nice. Heh, it made me laugh, though I never realized that Roxas was so... hm. I don't want to say "uke-ish", but I can't think of a different adjective...