Reviews for First Christmas of Forever
dickard23 chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
I think Edna is marvelous.
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Omg, that was wonderful. So adorable, I loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Hot and sweet! Thanks!
Swampje chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Awwww, sweet ending! :)
peterpeter chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
i love this fic. hope you sequel. look forward reading more fics
svlo chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
surgery? shit glad your doing ok.. are you likely to die before your 80? ,( i dont think i could take it if you weren't writing for most of my life.

HA! i knew Alex would turn up in the restroom. lol "hard to think straight" its such a bad pun but i laugh every time i see it.

"You didn't honestly think we were going to have sex in the bathroom of your father's house, did you?" HAHAHAH awwww why not?

"Because Olivia is a better lover, honestly" Bam! haha

amusing chapter )
svlo chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Edna hahah as soon as i read her name i started spurting Edna mode quotes D I love that kind of character.

Bipolar ha? not sure, my mum has quite bad bipolar and doesn't take her meds. sure she can randomly start screaming but she takes a while to come down from any intense mood swing, feels more gold fish (killer gold fish)

Dam im glad im lower class, well ya know life might be easier if i was working class but reading about situations like this make me feel happy to be free of that sort of oppression.

I haven't looked yet but i bet theirs sex in the bathroom in the next chapter lol ;) i like it
svlo chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
awww this reminds me of my last Christmas, i had bagels with cream cheese and jam in a tipi P in fact i think i was reading something by clom that day. hmmm it could either have been Raspberry Swirl or A Year In The Life... i should probably find something else to read ay.
svlo chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
awww hot an cute. For some reason i can never picture Alex as blond or Olivia as brunette its always the other way round.. and then i get confused ugh.. but them im scared to look up the charters because it might change my perception of them... like reading a good book, and then watching the shit movie. problems problems problems. THANKS you two!
Badmuts32 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Loved this nice set of Christmas stories.
svu4u09 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
I loved this! I really liked the combination of smut and story line, especially the last chapter :) you guys should write together more 3 :) :)
laurel hardy chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
OK, awwwwww. Another one? That will definitely cut into the bathroom sex time. And the living room sex time, the kitchen sex time, and even the bedroom sex time, lock or no. Maybe the can ship the kids off to grandpa's every once in a while.
Reggieme chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Great job ladies. Looking forward to your next collaboration!
tuesboomer chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Perfect. Great end to this story.
worstliarever chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
ugh, that was so damned cute. Charlie is adorable!