Reviews for While the world falls apart around us
fucking love song chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
OMG!Who will? I'm curious now!Please, update.
fucking love song chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I thought the same idea when I watched the film,if she didn't kill him .
KrnYong chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Uh oh. Who's at the door?
Thanks for updating this, even if it has been a while :P
The relationship between Jack and Sara is getting much more serious now... It's quite sad that the circumstances of the war won't allow it.
vivilost chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
It's comforting to know you're still working on this. Great job, I'm looking forward to more interaction between the two. Thanks for writing!
vivilost chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
I'm ecstatic that you've updated! I like it, the pacing is good. Wherever you take this, I'm sure it'll be fascinating. There isn't exactly a lot of material to work with when it comes to them but there's something striking for sure. Please continue soon, thank you for writing!
Anon chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Great job! Thanks for the update :D

I can't wait for more, please update soon 3
A.P. Reich chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
I really like idea of your story. When I saw the movie I thought that this premise would make a good story. Some ways to improve your writing would be to develop 1 or 2 other conflicts in the story. This will make the plot more round and complete. It will make writing the story easier if the sole focus is not just on the secret. And when I say sole focus I mean the important points or conflicts pull the story along. Your "fuel" so to speak.

You know your characters, you are very good at understanding their motives and emotions. It is not fake at all or contrived. But I would like to see a bit more character development for Jack.

It is going very well so far! Keep with it!

-Amy
vivilost chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
More please! I'm FASCINATED. Thanks for writing!
moonstone.78notloggedin chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Yay an update. Yeah I bet that ideas for this would be tough. Well I have a few suggestions or if you want to you can go ahead and e-mail me to bounce some ideas back and forth.

-maybe at some point a candle gets knocked over and the house is set on fire. The trio must then move on and try to make their way to somewhere else. (I have loads of ideas for what could come after that)

-One day while Sara is outside she sees two small forms in the distance. They end up being two small children and now Sara is faced with the dilemma of having to many people and not enough supplies.

Ummm yeah that's it for now cause I am kinda brain dead at the moment.
KrnYong chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
oh wow, a new chapter!

i loved sara's utter mortification upon seeing him undressed XD
LoverandaFighter chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
I love this story. I always thought that there was something about Cillian murphy and Natalie Portman in that movie. Great story
SarahsExodus chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I have a problem with this story. It's not been updated!

I need more! I love it truly, please update soon 3

Also, I *totally* wouldn't mind longer chapters ;-) More soon please! I'll be eagerly awaiting it 3
LoverandaFighter chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
I like this! Keep updating!
moonstone.78 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Great chapter. You did well on the descriptions in this one. Also I like how even though Sara took the soldier in she still remains cautious of him.I like how he assumes that it was Inman who shot him in the back. I wonder if Sara will keep it a secret that she shot him or if she will confess in a later chapter. There were a few spelling mistakes but only like four or five that I could see. And my only other critque is that in between the dialog add some dialog tags/description. It just gives the dialog more life.
moonstone.78 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hey this is a good start. I am curious as to what will happen next. I wonder how Sara will deal with everything. My only tip would be to add a little more description. Describe her emotions, what sort of effect they have on her, her surrondings, the five senses ect. Other than that good work.