Reviews for TDS Season 2 Peraa Rising
seriously you have got to put the lost scenes up as stories just reading the little hints have me either laughing my butt off grinning like made gasping in awed shocked or all three please I beg of thee for the mercy of all that is good and stargateness ness please have mercy on a fan of your writing I beg you please feed my addiction to your wonderful works for it is better then caffeine
becket chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
this story is great is it still being completed
TOWTWUKER chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Tea doing p 0n shots... im of 2 minds... literally. ;) Dp

Alby needs to learn when to stop meddling wit s61t.

Is danny building a harem?
Shyranae chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Yay Joey!
Poor Yami though, I don't think he likes being useless much, at least there is an end in sight for him now.
I love the more frequent updates, even if they are shorter. Though I must say that your short chapters and three times longer than most peoples long chapters so we can't complain too much.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Love it!
Jenniyah chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
A shorter chapter than normal :D but glad you are continuing. I was worried that you'd prioritize the 2nd vol of your novel over fanfic :D

Can't wait to read vol 2, hope you have it on amazon kindle earlier this release. It's very hard to pick up a physical copy in canada.

Glad to see more of HP in the mix, hope they will finally go to hogwarts or get mingled in more in the later chapters.

Jurasic park was a bit of a suprise Crossy.
PhantomBrat chapter 15 . 3/4/2015
Ever so wonderful to be able to read a new chapter of your beautifully written YGO-SG1 crossover. Keep up the fantastic work and, as usual, I'm always looking forward to reading more of your creations!

PhantomBrat
Robin2Nightwing chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
I didn't know you had got back to writing this story! I was so happy to see an update I went through the whole thing again just to catch up. You are by far my favorite author ever and I am always happy to get an update, as infrequent as they are, but that makes them so much better. I was worried you had stopped because of your illness or your fame as a novelist;) I am glad you are still writing and are doing well and I look forward to the next update. I can't wait to get to Hogwarts. I remember reading your original crossover and was disappointed when you didn't continue it but I think this is by far much better. Thank you again and be well.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
Ohmigod I thought you were dead or something thanks so much for updating!
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
It is alive! :D

I had given up hope here, and I am VERY glad I didn't delete this fic from my fav-list! this chapter is just as amasing as the rest, and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Take care, and keep being awesome! :D
Shyranae chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
Always and truely excited to see updates from you. Particularly after such a long break.
Can we take the promise of more frequent updates as a good sign of progress with Protectors?
So many tangled threads of different story lines in this chapter, it was full of wonderful promise for the upcoming chapters. Though I do wonder just how cross Yugi will be when he finds out exactly what has happened to Yami, that will be entertaining.
DJV-Trio-blast chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
Brilliant as usual! I have missed reading this and it has not changed its beauty one bit. Can't wait to read more.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
Thank you for updating! It's amazing and I can't wait for the next update :D I'm kind of sad that we apparently missed Sol in Narnia, but we can't see every adventure they have, I guess. I like how you set up Hermione and Harry's relationship, too. And Hermione's magical earrings are amazing :D
Jack Cypher Vex chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
Yes, we do have to love Bakura. You gave done an amazing job with this story as well as the first one. This is one of the most interesting and page turning stories I've ever read. Your a great author, keep it up.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Aww, don't leave us hanging now! Not with the dinosaurs, wizarding world, and a mortal Yami! Plus, I'm still waiting for resolution with Kinsey. Which may be long in coming, but all the more reason to write :D

Hopefully you haven't lost your notes again and are feeling better.