Reviews for Push & Pull
JacksonKid3 chapter 1 . 7/8
You are such a good writer, and I sort of get the gist, but that was very strange. Powerful, but strange. It reminds me of the way I write, but it's so much different reading material of this sort from another person's mindset. It was good, but I honestly felt like I was just reading a bunch of bullshit filler stuff to lengthen it at times. Like, as if you just jumbled a bunch of stuff together to make it flow and sound aggressive, but forgetting to make it make sense. I'm torn on how to rank this one - I really enjoy your other pieces, but this one gave me a headache.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Nice nice
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
it was perfect :3 i loved every little thing about it :3 and the tension is awesome :3
grimhatsune chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
goddammit I wanted a lemon scene. it was good anyway.
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
the push and pull thing just sounds so deep and I love how strangetheir attraction to each other is.(hurt/comfort for a reason i guess)
King-or-Whatever chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Loved it :)
green-mao chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ah... the good old dark and deep NejiHina. The theme really works for them, though a bit disturbing, especially Neji. I just love this pair and I love your writing. I hope you do more NejiHina... Please? :3 By the way, i think you're rating is kinda wrong? But oh well... thanks for the read.
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Push and Pull. Kinda not getting what's the relevant of the title to the story itself at first. In fact, I still felt kinda confused at this moment. It's probably written something on the fic, but honestly, I felt too disconnected from my brain atm. But one thing I still managed to understand though, is that Neji felt a pleasurable drowning sensation when Hinata touched him, while Hinata felt like she was suffocating. Was it save to say that what they feel is each other chakra and therefore, reflecting their inner thoughts about what they feel inside on life in general? Or, you know, about their own personality, maybe?

Because the only reason that makes sense to me is that Hinata was a warm and soothing persona at heart. She looks towards the world in greater light, unlike like Neji who was all angsty towards it. Therefore, Neji felt 'washed' with Hinata's warm personality - which trasferred by her chakra - while on the other hand, Hinata felt pain and suffocating feeling - just like how Neji felt like he was being suffocated in this world.

And when Neji forced his way into 'feeling' Hinata, the latter was taken aback and still felt pain, because she still hasn't receive Neji for what he is yet. And later, when both parties willingly take on each other, was when Neji and Hinata felt the pleasure respectively.

That was what I thought.

And I still can't really fathom where's the Push & Pull take part here. (maybe because my lack of sleep? :-/)

It's a somewhat believable interaction between the two. Not instantly lovey-dovey like what I read most on

And I liked it.

sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was really good :) good job
paulina chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was sent me to a world ive never been to. please make a sequel, please please please please!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Another wonderful NejiHina one-shot! Now if only Kishi stopped obsessing with Sasuke and focused on stories like this the Naruto -universe would flourish.. XD
Phenitial chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This story was very romantic !
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That was...breathtakingly beautiful. I don't know how to explain it but... Oh I just LOVE it.
Cerulai chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow. Just. Wow.

I really love it. To me, it's really deep. But when I saw the author's note, my jaw dropped. I thought to myself, "SEVEN MONTHS?"

so. I must say. That I admire you. I would've givin up a long time ago.

Keep writing and good luck!
Arora HickoryEye chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
you sexy, sexy beast, it's made my heart pound faster.