Reviews for When the Dog Star Dims
ForgotMyPassword chapter 1 . 10/14
Can you write a story that goes along to these prophecies? That'd be awesome because you right amazingly.
fandomsforever2000 chapter 1 . 8/28
Dog Star Sirius, Harry godfather
Lion's Sword Godric Gryffindor's Sword
Young Lion Harry
Older Lion Dumbledore
Snake with Seven Heads Voldemort
Small Raven Filius
Fury074 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Fillies Flitwick should have been called 'Little Eagle'. That is, after all, House Ravenclaw's Animal Mascot.
cmsully chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Out of curiosity, are you still allowing this to be used as inspiration? Because I have a couple of ideas that just might work, however I won't start unless you give permission.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So Harry is going to snap. Or make great changes in the Wizarding World that it will feel like their world is ending to the older generations.

...damn plot bunnies.
Just thoughts chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I find it intriguing that you used dims. To me that doesn't necessarily means goes completely out. You could mean when Sirius went to Azkaban. Since he lost so much of himself there. Mind you I have no clue how to get the other parts to fit, but still.

I'd love to see more. From anyone either. It's intriguing enough that it'll probably keep bouncing around through my head, for a while at least. I doubt I'd write anything, as I haven't in ages and secretly suspect I can't anymore. But if someone else does, can you add a link to it?

P.S. I'd love it if that someone is you.
nitishu chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Yeah, pie is better than cake in ways, but you have to consider the different types of pies and cakes for it to be a fair comparison, not all pastries are created equally you know... pumpkin pie in no way resembles banana cream pie which is more of a pudding than its pie classification, and carrotcake or fruitcake in no way resemble each other nor a fluffy american style birthday cake.

I do, however, prefer the majority of pie as opposed to certain cakes.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oralordos chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This... is most defiantly a unique oneshot. It gives off so many hints of things to come but just lets the reader draw their own conclusions. I feel a strong scene of foreboding just reading this.
Web of Obsidian chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I think my interpretation of this is an alternate take on the end of Harry's fifth year. Sirius dies, and Harry takes that as the final straw before going Dark? Something along those lines, I think. Hm... Possibilities, possibilities...
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
When the dog star dims (when Sirius dies), Harry (the younger lion) will freak. He will slay the older lion (Dumbledore, perhaps?) and the snake with seven heads (Voldemort, of course, with his seven Horcruxes) will be destroyed. Then, "this is how our world will end" probably means that Harry will break the Statute of Secrecy and reveal the wizards to the Muggles. "You will see our world end, oh small raven. But if your tears are of joy or sadness, I cannot see..." means that the future could go either ways-the Muggles could accept the wizards happily, or they could start killing everyone, which means Harry'll kill all the Muggles. Yeah. Am I right? Hahahaha.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
this is good, i hope you continue it or if others continue it you post the links to their stories
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Whoa. That's a real mood setter isn't it?

Has anyone picked this up? I'd really like to see how people have worked with this.

Keep up the great work.
Brandyk chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That's a great plot! A shame you won't write more but you're rigth, finish first your other stories XD

If anyone told you of a fic for this please put another chapter to link us all!

And pie better than cake? some are, but not all of them... first of all cake is bigger so there's more to enjoy and has a bigger mixture of flavores and textures in one bit.
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Basically the prophecy is "When Sirius dies, Harry is going to go ballistic"