Reviews for Rain
ZPD chapter 1 . 6/23
Your story are written with the skill and sureness of a born storyteller. "Rain" does not call attention to itself in any fancy manner, but it's smooth and graceful and evocative and funny. It has a way of poking like an acupuncture needle exactly the cluster of nerve endings that send a tickle of electricity up your spine.
Your short stories is good. The stories are half an inch deep, yes, but entirely engaging. I know you're going to write something long, hopefully in the near future, that will blow our socks off. You have a gift for writing extremely powerful and deeply honest prose.
Thank you for sharing your works to us. Hoping to read one of your works again soon~! :]
celrock chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow! What a nice story!
Jozefski chapter 1 . 2/8
Simply Amazing...
This is the final episode of "The Patakis" as far as I'm concerned.
Incredible job!
Haibara chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I really loved this. I love reading stories about Helga battling herself, and winning. And I love that she and Arnold never gave up thinking about each other.

Thank you so much for a great story. Hope that you're still a fan!
Sandramon chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This was so beart touching, I geel as if my grin couldn't get wider and I just received a bad undergraduate grade note. Consider yourself forever thanked for, I liked this one soo bad
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Damn that was sad and good. I wish that you would write a sequel! I know it's been so long, but! I'm curious as to how they would cope once Helga's the one going away! Will Arnold follow her? Anyway, great job! ;)
Criminy25 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
...XD

That is all.
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Thank you for writing this! It was absolutely wonderful.
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Yes OTP forever! Everyone needs a little fluff and this one delivers. There's not much more to say. Insta-fave!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is fantastic! Love!
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I really like this! It's definitely a favorite!

I can see how Helga would never really be able to move on from Arnold. And if she lost him, and her writing, it would really destroy her.

Having both of them be angry and fight was good I think. I like how you gave Arnold a backbone and still kept him on character as a generally nice guy. It was a great way of showing how the grew up. Helga ripping up the letters was a nice touch too.

The ending was perfect! I can't wait to check out your other stuff!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was so sweet and in-character. Great writing!
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I love this story! It made me tear up! If that was the goal, then you did a good job! I so enjoyed this story very much.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/3/2011