Reviews for Scent of Prey
Jahunta4974 chapter 9 . 4/16
Just seeing a picture of Mariko got his memory back? I don't blame Victor for being pissed!
Jahunta4974 chapter 11 . 4/7
More! More! More! Don't let it end there! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
Jahunta4974 chapter 10 . 4/7
Well...I mean...just...damn. No wonder Marie is Victor's mate. She fits him. She knows that the world is not always a sunny place, she does whatever she has to in order to survive, and even though she knows the darkness she hasn't let it consume her and she won't let it take him, either.

This is the absolute best chapter yet. Bravo!
Jahunta4974 chapter 8 . 4/7
That Bobby is nothing but a jerk! Please say that Victor will gut him or better yet castrate him! BTW "He won't kill you, at least not tonight, not if he wants ta get laid." Love it! Best line EVER! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Jahunta4974 chapter 7 . 4/7
I love a feisty, sassy Rogue and I'm glad to see that Victor does, too! She wouldn't last a week with him if she wasn't. Great chapter!

P.S. You know I can't help but wonder why the X-Men don't know about Victor's other life if Tony Stark does.
Jahunta4974 chapter 6 . 4/7
That was hot! I can't help but think that Marie fell into Victor's bed rather easily, and not just because of the allure of touch. I think that our little Marie has had more than a few very naughty thoughts about the big kitty cat. Love it!
Jahunta4974 chapter 5 . 4/7
Wow, the big kitty cat is a dangerous one, isn't he? But why would the cub die? Wouldn't he be immune to his mother's powers?
Jahunta4974 chapter 4 . 4/7
Awwww, it was so nice to see Victor grooming her, almost like a mate. I love this story and the pairing, but I can't wait to see what happens when Logan finds out!
Jahunta4974 chapter 3 . 4/7
This story is becoming more intriguing by the minute! It's interesting that you mention that there are others with Rogue's power. It stands to reason since Xavier and Jean aren't the only telepaths in the world, but we've never seen another mutant who can take powers with a touch like she can (at least not in movieverse). Can't wait to see what happens next? Will Marie be able to go through with it?
Jahunta4974 chapter 2 . 4/7
Now that is what I call an indecent proposal! But what else can you expect from Victor Creed! I wonder if it's a trick? I can't wait to find out!
Creepy Cookie chapter 11 . 1/23
This is huh wow.
Creed and Tony's interaction is nice. You take a pretty out there idea and pull it off splendidly.
sediamh1 chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
What happens next?
Melancholy Mistress chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
i'm loving this sooooo much :D
chante chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Do you think you can make more please
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Please continue with this! I love this pairing!