Reviews for Consequences of Foolish Wand Waving
Invisible Observer chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Looking forward to more! I think Seveena, Savvy, and Evanius are my favorites so far.
19missybaker63 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Hmm, obviously I was following this story. I;m going to have to go back and read from the beginning if it's been that long.
Invisible Observer chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
I nearly forgot about this story, so I had to reread it to figure out what was going on. I can't wait until the triplets meet their other three siblings. I wonder what Houses the children will belong to, will they all be in Slytherin like their father?
Invisible Observer chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
I like the premise of your story and want to see where you take it. I do not like the fact that Severus married Hermione's cousin. Septima really should have told Severus that she had his children. I can't wait for the children to meet each other! Please update soon.
Very Small Prophet chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Holly gets pregnant, marries, bears twins, and is widowed, all the while concealing this from her mother? She has a grotesquely dysfunctional relationship with her family, which implies she will be a grotesquely dysfunctional mother herself. First you gave us Raveena the Fangirl from Hell, and now it’s Holly who hates her family. You’re just determined to give Sev’s children obscenely horrible parents, aren’t you?
christie122 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Well written chapter, more heartwrenching than I expected after talking to you about it.
Very Small Prophet chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
It seems to me that at least one chapter before this one would have been useful to develop Sev’s relationship with Holly. Chapter 2 gave me the impression that Sev and Holly had a one-night stand, so the events of Chapter Four knocked me off-balance. I had to fill in mentally all the events of a relationship long enough for Sev to come to care strongly for Holly (about whom we know nothing, really), then enough time for Sev to send eleven unanswered letters (too many, in my opinion). I like the idea that the ever-flexible Severus will dump one pregnant girlfriend and marry another without any moral compunction, but for me it doesn’t work without a bit more story to provide a foundation for that sudden proposal.

I do hope that when Holly finds out about Sev’s cold treatment of Veen she won’t get all self-righteously Gryffindor about it. Can’t Holly be the Slytherin Granger? Hermione herself would have made a wonderful Slytherin, after all. (How’s your complexion, Marietta? Been doing any horseback-riding, Dolores? Care for a cup of blackmail, Rita dear?)
Very Small Prophet chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
With her other two names being so clearly Spanish, shouldn’t her first name be “Ravina”? That’s not any kind of Spanish name that I’m aware of, but the English double-e is incongruous with her ethnicity. Oh well, if you’re going to make up a name out of thin air I suppose it doesn’t matter how you spell it.

Her personality is revolting, with all that frivolous and presumptuous affection toward our stoic Severus, but it’s obvious you designed her that way to be the perfect dunderhead. She expects Snape to marry her when he’s been putting her off for years? She sounds like a feminine James Potter, chasing ever more fervently with every rejection. And naming her son “Evanius”? What a fool! Sorry, Veenie, but even if there were no Death Eaters in the picture, Severus would never marry a stupid woman. I confess to being truly impressed by your originality in creating the Fangirl from Hell. I feel sorry for little Ev, but Veenie is a hoot.
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Severus Snape drinks butterbeer? No. Severus Snape does NOT drink butterbeer. It doesn’t have to be Firewhisky, but he’s a working class boy under all that polish. I’m sure he likes his beer without the butter. Holly will probably enjoy a pint as well.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You should bother continuing with your story because you're driven by your Muse. What? Your Muse hasn't been plying the whip? You need a tougher Muse!

I'm no one to talk. My Muse says she'll be joining the Procrastinators Society any day now. And I also love reviews but am too dignified to ask for them. But you did ask.