Reviews for New Day
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 17.02.2014.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I love this story coherent praise is too taxing on the brain but I will say that I love this story it was great
akawho chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Arty and Sadie are absolutely adorable. I hope you write more stories with them in it. Perhaps Ianto could visit them once in a while when he needs a bit of comforting. (After Countrycide, after Jack takes off, etc.)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aw, after THAT night, it was a positive surprise for Ianto to stumble onto Arty and Sadie's porch of all people. The two of them were really gorgeous to our roughed-up young Welshman, who needed someone (preferably anyone he didn't know, what with the fresh eye on things) to just stand by him and offer him a little comfort there and then.

I only thought Sadie's change of mood (though much appreciated and over-due) concerning the probable "axe-murderer" at her breakfast table came a bit out of left field, hugging him right away.

Still, the way they cared for him and even checked Jack over before allowing him into their house to talk to Ianto, was lovely. I dearly hope that the young man makes good on his promise to keep in touch with them.

Jack instantly flirting with Sadie was such a typical thing for him to do - particularly as he had been doing his level best of shedding the dark thoughts from the previous night.
harshinib chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
glad you posted a "second" chapter as it reminded me I hadn't reviewed this the first time & should of done - it was well written & fits really well - the fact that Ianto just walked & walked & 2 strangers took him, great idea
bbb136 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I'm still very upset about the whole 'detailed reviews disappearing' thing you know. ... Therefore you should totally indulge my fantasy and have-

Really don't know how to finish that sentence. Haaaave...

Oh wait cliche brainwave! ;3 Have John Hart join Torchwood (whether temporarily or not) and kick up some DRAMAA.
Lesleigh chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
That was a lovely chapter, looking forward to the sequel
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I really enjoyed this; thank you for writing it.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aw, that was nice! A totally different perspective on the canon incident. I liked it!

Keep writing!
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I don't think I've ever fallen in love with an OC so quickly. Sadie and Arty are lovely, and this is just the sort of interlude Ianto would have needed. Really great story & hope to read more about them sometime.
2910leiv chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh, what a nice story! Arty and Sadie seem like that sweet neighbouring couple every street seems to have (thankfully). thank you for posting this.
mardar chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I really liked this. It's interesting seeing a well known story from an outsider's viewpoint. I'm glad Ianto ended up on Arty and Sadie's porch. I would love to see more interaction between Ianto and them.