Reviews for A Broken Peace, Phoenix Rising: Volume I
SeekerGranger chapter 34 . 10/10/2013
Oh! That's utterly, bloody brilliant! The fifth of November! Utterly brilliant!
Beside Moonlight chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I love the Weasleys...
Dobby4ever chapter 34 . 4/5/2013
Cord (as in rope) is not spelt 'chord' that is like a piano chord!
vanderheyde chapter 40 . 8/12/2012
A great story, I really enjoyed it. Found the story earlier today and I just had to finish it... It's now 2.15am and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel tomorrow :)
Iheartpiper chapter 40 . 6/11/2012
I spend alot of time looking for fanfiction that is good for over 15,000 words and this is one of them. I love how closely you fallowed cannon and your willingness to kill off characters added a layer of excitement that is hard to find. I read this entire fanfiction in a couple of very late nights and really appreciate the entertainment. Please keep writing your sequel, I can't wait to find out what happens next!

PS. I found your stories through the After the War C2. I always wonder how readers come across mine, so I thought you may like to know.
ksvhp chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
hey the rewrite is perfect...!closest to Rowling...!
fanficloverfromindia chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hey RoyalRapier!

A truly awesome story! :) some stories that I've read here either tend to have too much of dialogues or just too much of narration! But you seem to have the knack to put in the write mix of both! Thank you for the wonderful story ! Gonna start with the sequel now ! Thanks a lot once again :)
Riverwind chapter 40 . 3/30/2012
Its always a pleasure to read cannon. This is a very good story, just enough fluff and a good bad guy, I do like how you kept the characters in place not making them something else. They are the ones we have come to know and love, I look forward to reading your next story.

Again, thanks for a good read

River
Lady Asphodelic chapter 30 . 1/25/2012
D I need to come up with better words for reviews! But All I can say for the moment that it is awesome!
Lady Asphodelic chapter 29 . 1/25/2012
Love it and it is really awesome!
Lady Asphodelic chapter 28 . 1/20/2012
I gotta go, cuz Im in skool ( but when I come back monday I will review!
Lady Asphodelic chapter 24 . 1/20/2012
This should be an actual published continuing of the Deathly Hallows. N I love the titleD
Lady Asphodelic chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
This is so sweet D
Lady Asphodelic chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
Omg this is epic and action pack. This IS one of my favorite chapters in this story. D
Lady Asphodelic chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
your story is so good that I think you should post this on another book site called . People vote, and comment etc on your can even make a book cover for it. Check it out! It will be awesome and you will have more people read your work.