Reviews for Dance in the Dark
rockyourlove chapter 1 . 3/20
awesome. love your story and its only the begining. unfortunately its been left for a while now but im still hoping for a complete story of this!

all the best and thank you for writing :)
Michael chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
As suprising as it sounds, I actually sort of like this story. The reason why it's suprising is because I usually don't like Sasuhina stories, which means you are a really awesome writer! But in all honesty Naruhina would have been way better (but that's my opinion so don't worry about it).
kandita chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Wow! That's what Hiashi is dying over and think it's a perfect gentleman! And, Hanabi what the f**k is her problem with Hinata?! Is she mad at her are something? Why such bitterness and bitchiness? And, it's clear as f**king day that Neji isn't too fund of her either. But, he also can see Sakon for what he truely his. But, that Father of hers is a real a**hole in this story. I don't have to read ten chapters to find that out.

Now, why the hell is with this guy? What is at stake if she leaves him? Or dose it have everything to do with that douche she calls father? Dose she love him? Dose she live with or she just have some of her clothes at his house? And, since Sasuke was the one to save her and even he could tell this crap happens often...do she feel ashamed or embarrass? I am really curious about this Sakon. What is it that he has that Hiashi wants? Now that she agrees to join his agency I'd only hope that she's gonna move to Oto for good and get the f**k away from her family and that abusive boyfriends. Also, I really do hope Sasuke mentions it to the rest of them. Because, somebody needs to step in. It's obvious that man is gonna kill her one day
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
awwwwwww i love this story so poor Hinata i feel so bad for her.i hope you can update when you get the chance and thank you
umnia chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
cool
ProjXPsyClone chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
This Is kinda dark... Very interesting. Me likes! :)
ProjXPsyClone chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I love this!
harley944 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
love the story soo please update
shikaruTo chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Since this is such a lovely story- fresh, brilliant, and awesomely-written- you deserve a long review. First of all, I think it was a wish come true on my part, that Hinata was paired with Sakon. I had, since the first time Sakon was introduced in Naruto all those years ago, wished to read a SakonHina fanfictions. But of course, the wish was never met until now. So thank you. And two, I love this version of Haruno Sakura a lot. She's very endearing and adorable, I don't know why but I just felt like pinching her cheeks whenever she rambled on endlessly to Sasuke. Third, I love the positions you have arranged for all the Naruto characters, the Opera, the agencies, everything. Lastly, thank you for being so serious about this story. It was a very good and satisfying read and I look forward to read more.
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I like this story very much so far hopefuly you can update soon
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
update soon please, i would love to read more!
FallenRaindrops chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Great fic so far! Interesting plot you seem to have developing! Update soon please!
chancharan chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
liked.
HippoKrys chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
This gave me the lulz, it was quite obvious.

Great story, I smiled at Sasuke's last comment *sigh*. I'm quite happy that you updated.

Also I have to comment on the whole marijuana thing. You said that he uses a hookah, wouldn't the proper term be a 'bong', although it is very similar to the hookah it's smaller, and the hookah is Indian in origin and used mostly to smoke tobacco (while some people do use it to smoke weed it was used more popularly in the 60's/70's for weed, I would assume that Kiba, being a 'pot-head' would use a bong...) *shrug*

Not to say he wouldn't use a hookah for his marijuana, I was just wondering.

God this makes me sound like a pot-head *scratched head*, it's just I've been to a cafe that had hookahs (in which you smoked tobacco, you had the choice of flavored tobacco, etc), so when you said he bought it for weed I was confused? I simply assumed that most kids today would use a bong for their weed...

That's all. lol.
Dude lika ninja chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
wow... i am so slow, i didnt pick up on that at all...