Reviews for In Treatment
brittekit chapter 12 . 4/12
I really love this story, but It's been SEVEN YEARS! Are you ever going to finish it?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/19/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZ
Just Me chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
8 months? Try 5 years! This is an awesome story!
sharbour0108 chapter 12 . 5/13/2016
All i can say is more
raven-fan14 chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
when will you update ch13?
Stine chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
I hope that you'll gain inspiration for this story and continue it someday.
JaToya chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Well its definitely been longer than eight months, but if you continue the story it would be considered worth the wait.

Great story so far though.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Please update!
codiroo chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
REALLY enjoying this story! Please continue!
tryingtobestine chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
I know it's over 2 years since this story has been updated, but I hope there's a possibility for it to be continued... I would love to read more of it :)
Paystin4life chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Absolutely love this story and would be forever grateful if you decided to update and eventually finish it! :)
hopeflutters chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
its been almost 2 years! update please
gracerealized chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
I LOVE this! There's not nearly enough Puckleberry around these days and with a snow day today and my cable and dvr being out I needed something fun to use to escape work. I'm so very glad I found your story to be my panacea, I just wish there was more of it. I'm guessing from the author notes and the fact that it hasn't been updated in quite a while that there isn't more to come, but boy would I love it if you suddenly got inspired to finish it. Thanks so much for a great afternoon's read! :)
SkyeDrgn chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
ok I know I may be really pathetic but I am re-reading this and really really want you to continue it! PLEASE!
Autumn DeMayne chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Hi! It's been a while and I hope that you decide to update this story soon! :)