Reviews for Green Light Means Go
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
God damn this was beautiful. I loved the fear and protection of Danny and how cute they were together :) this was so adorable, i love these two!
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Steve hurtled over the barricade, knocked over a policeman, fought off another who tried to restrain him. Sprinting to the man kneeling on the ground, he slid to his knees next to him. "Danny, you ok?" Steve asked, fighting to restrain the terror he was feeling.

...(Steve, to policemen) " YOU CAN'T STOP ME I LOVE THAT MAN! AND NOBODY MESSES WITH A NAVY SEAL IN LOVE, DAMNIT!":P:P:P:P:):)

"You must hate not being able to move," Steve tried to joke, "can't talk with your hands."

...Well, he's Italian...:P:)

"I really wish I could kiss you right now," Steve whispered, stretching his hand across the asphalt so his fingertips were almost touching Danny's.

"I must be about to die if you're wanting to kiss me in public," Danny said, his soft laugh turning into a shaky sigh.

...AW...!:)

"When we get you out of this, I will make you out with you right here, in front of everyone. I'll even grab your ass that way you like, maybe nip at your neck a little." Steve grinned as he got a genuine laugh out of Danny.

...Don't give him a hard-on while he's under stress, that's just cruel...:P:P:P

"You're making your aneurism face, can't be good news," Danny called.

...hehehe...wait, is that an actual line from that episode? I can't remember...:P

"I'll be back as soon as I can," Steve said, crouching next to Danny. "I'm going to go fix this."

"Steve don't," Danny begged, hands twitching to reach out to Steve and restrain him. "It's not worth it, you getting hurt, it's not worth-"

"You're worth it," Steve insisted. Standing up slightly, he got as close as he could to Danny, whispering in his ear, "I love you."

...AW...!:):)

Standing up, he told Chin, "Stay with him," before he and Kono ran off to the car.

...DANNY'S car...:P:P:P

As the medics checked his blood pressure and pulse for the third time, Danny heard his name called. Twisting on the stretcher, he was barreled into, Steve's arms wrapping him up, pulling him in flush against his body.

"A little worried there, were ya babe?" Danny began with a relieved laugh

...hehehehe...:P:) So cute.:):)

"Makeout session in public indeed. Cameras watching and all. You still owe me an ass grab though. And some neck nibbling.""

...I was gonna say 'what about the the ass-grab'?:P:P:P

"Yeah, but we don't need to traumatize your child," Steve grinned.

...Oh, c'mon, as long as you teach them that it's OK, kids can be very tolerant of gay couples!:):P

"Or be late for Christmas. We've got to get you in that Santa suit."

"And out of it?" Danny asked mischievously, sliding a hand down Steve's back.

...Yay!...Dirtiness!:):):):P:P

"Yes, out of it. Later. When everyone's gone. Here is not the proper time to be ripping off your clothes, though you know I want to."

...YEAH, ya do...!:):):P:P:P Merry Christmas, indeed! Unwrap the presents already!:P:P:P

"Not like we don't know anyway," Kono called out lightly as she passed by, squeezing Danny's shoulder.

"Not like we haven't known for months," Chin called out as he followed Kono, both laughing.

...Guess subtlty isn't their strongest suit...:P:P:P
Duncan Kane chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow thanks... I was thinking the same thing when I saw this ep...
slashslut chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So. Much. Yay. i so love it when my boys are happy and in one piece. and snogging. can't forget the snogging:)
BFive0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I swear when I saw the episode I could've just imagined it with Danno instead of Chin *_* I knew it would make a great story! And you just put it perfectly!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Definitely loved this version of the episode better. Good job!
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh great, nothing to get them to admit it to the public like a big scare.
angelbun86 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
this was so cute... i could so see this happening...(man don't i wish this would happen on the show)
siriuslymaddie chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ah, this was great! I'm so stoked that you posted up a link on Twitter cos I freaked out from excitement. This was wonderful and a really interesting re-write! I hope that there's gonna be more :) Well done! The writing was so beautiful. 3
jacquelin825 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
love it! So glad you re writing for this show, I do enjoy it SO much. I loved their playful banter. ;D
clarembees chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awww...Steve and Danny goodness. Those two make me smile so big and I totally think they should hook up, and I blatantly ignore the fact that it will never happen.

I love them too much to believe it.

The banter was so perfect. I could hear their voices in my head as I read every word and the I love you at the end - swoon. Double swoon for the kinky bastard line. Tee-hee.

You rocked this girl. Seriously.
LolipopLeague chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This would have been awesome if it hadn't been slash.