Reviews for Great Secret
ZPD chapter 1 . 6/23
This is so sweet! Wonderful! Magnificent! I always love Rhonda x Curly. Their one of my OTP. The events and even the smallest details in your story warms my heart! This story deserve more reviews. You're a very talented author. This is pure gold! Thanks for sharing this story of yours to us~! :]
liltle chapter 1 . 2/25
I really like your take on Rhonda here. Twenty years could do a lot to you and you can only ponder on the times that had sailed behind you.

I really like that this story captures real situation that is hard not to feel related to though it still does sadden me with Phoebe and Gerald's situation. Every relationship and situation that she and Curly shared here was bitter-sweet to say the least especially theirs but yet what reunion doesn't have this. Though they may not be the Golden Couple, yet, but I always imagined it takes time for Rhonda to finally realise that Curly is 'The One' for her. Nice story!
grateful person chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Well, i have to be honest.
I'm not a big fan of Rhonda-Curly, but i'm a huge fan of Arnold-Helga. So, when i saw that this was in a school reunion, i was curios of what happend to Arnold, so that's why i started reading. But then, i don't even care about Arnold or Helga, it was so... i don't know, you completely capture me in this hole thing, it's very beautiful, everything. it wasn't boring, it was well redacting, i don't know, it's amazing, really. You just give a lesson to a completely stranger, you know? because, if it wasn't for the description, i would never read this, and, this is awesome... so thank you :).
P.S: sorry for my bad english, this isn't my first language .
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is like a six thousand word poem about the mysteries of love, all wrapped up into a scene that plays like a movie. I really love character driven dialogue pieces where the characters involved are slowly and methodically taken apart; dissected so that the reader can see their ambitions, their pain, and their demons. Your story does all of this and then some. Seriosly good work! This is one of the most complete and emotionally honest pairing stories I have read.

I do hope you write more Hey Arnold stories in the future. I know I'll read them. :)

Great writing!
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hey,

I love your writing. It's great the way you start your story and then carry the tale in a smooth motion.

The story is great too, and it's nice to have another characters besides the usual in here

Congratulations
afatfreefood chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was great, really great. Normally sex stuff with these characters weirds me out a little bit, since they're, you know, cartoons and I grew up with them. But in terms of them being characters, I thought it was really well done.
Fanatic4Fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Beau-ti-ful. Yay, yay, YAY.
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was beautiful, like tears in my eyes beautiful!

I *love* the Curly/Rhonda pairing, and everyone kind of accidentially gets lost in the whirling (but wholly interesting) romantic dynamic between Helga and Arnold, other characters are more or less kind of an afterthought, but you really, seriously did the main characters featured proud, and did an excellent job of back story, and hell, everything else!

Not that it matters what I think, or that you need me to tell you, but you really did a made a spectacular piece of work, and I thoroughly enjoyed every lovely word of it!

Bravo! *applauds*

'Roar
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was an awesome one-shot, and you make a good point about this couple; Rhonda and Curly need to mature and gain more life experience before they can get paired.

Keep the good writing.
I.write.what.I.write chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Bravo! I'd stand up and applaud your fic if I wasn't lying on my bed, tired.

"camila-besame' a song that would go perfectly with this, ;p i've always put songs with each chapter of my fics n_n it always seems to make them come to life.