Reviews for Berwick
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 4/18
eeewww. Cross "Push" with "Harry Potter" and this is what you get. I'd love to see more.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 3/2
Hermione really has been gone too long if she thinks the muggle world is bleak and empty, with nothing but supermarkets, suburbs, and automobiles. It has art, literature, and science, three things distinctly lacking in wizarding Britain, which can support two joke shops, two worthless newspapers, and thirteen teams playing a sport in which only one player matters, but no theatre, concert hall, university, or art gallery.
PhiGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Great! It's good as it is, but I'd still love to see the scenario expanded in a longer story.
Wizards wouldn't stand a chance, ignorant as they are about muggles.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You have a truly wonderful talent for drama, and the tension in this short piece is riveting!
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oooooh. If this wan't a one-shot, I would be totally hooked.
pottohipamus chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
dun dun dun dun...
there's a plot angle I haven't seen the likes of!
I kinda hate that it's only a one-shot. But I am going to Get Over It.
I am.

Thanks for sharing your talent :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This NEEDS to be more than a one-shot. It's tight and terse, and it makes me want more.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
LOVED THIS! And I really wish you'd continue it! It would make for such a unique, intriguing, awesome story! Please consider it!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
No. Muggles aren't that helpless, and the Statute of Secrecy isn't really there to protect them. It's for the wizards (and some of the eldest purebloods probably had close relatives done in by Jeffreys).

Nicely done.
Fearless miko chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I'm so incredibly intrigued and what's more is that I have to thank you for giving me such clarity and a logical definition of what it truly means to be a Death Eater. So well done, I do wish to see it continued! 3
yay chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
No; they (or rather, we) have things like nuclear weapons which might accidentally go off should a computer fail.
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is pretty effin cool. Love reading about badass spy Snape and his efficient handling of muggle techniques. Wish there was a continuation but I'm still happy as it is.
NothingnessAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is the first story I have reviewed in quite some time. But I had to. This was amazing. I'd never even contemplated this scenario. It's sort of like XMen. I hardly ever review. But I will review every chapter of this. Just update soon. Definately don't leave this as a one shot because I can see this a story with 20 chapters and 500 reviews.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I am in love with this fic. I would be ecstatic if you would consider writing more.
dorothy chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
an interesting idea.

it would be nice to read more of that, even just another one shot, if you should have more ideas ;)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »