Reviews for Remembering the Doctor
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow, I really like your take on how it all happened. Great job!
Arabella Song chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I was always wondering how she got there. And jack surviving was a brilliant idea!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh, poor Jack. I love your explanation for why River was at Amy's wedding when the Doctor had never existed. It figures that Jack would remember. The Doctor doesn't deserve him...
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
beautiful, beautiful 3 3 3
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was really nice to read, filled in that gap brilliantly! I like how Jack got involved too :D And River couldn't remember either. Nice :D
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
As I have said before, I miss reading your work and love it when I see that there is stuff I have missed.

This was amazing! You have done my favorite type of story "the missing scene/ alternate POV" and to have Cap Jack be the one to instigate the return of the Doctor. As awesome as the fifth series is the one thing I wish there would have been a mention of Cap Jack and Torchwood. I mean they mentioned the invasion of the Dalek's why not Torchwood?

Ah well, enough of my babbling.

I love love love the interaction between the River and Jack, who are my favorite characters besides the Doctor and Tosh.

I really hope you will write more once we learn more about River Song.
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Absolute brilliance! Plausible, too! Fantastic!
Namazukage chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really liked this explanation and the history conversation is intriguing.

"It has to be you" reminded me of Torchwood's To The Last Man.
Macceh chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Really good explination as to how she got where she needed to be! Jack and River were both nicely in character. I'd love to see more stories with those two; they'd have such fun adventures!
loneguppy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
It's perfect. Real believable explanation of how it all worked out for the The Doctor.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
a very interesting little plot bunny! i like this take on how she remembered him!