Reviews for Too different to be with or without you
just chillin.killin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
A five days that we will all love so much.
Record 7 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god! I love Eli! I just love the sarcastic witty Eli its awesome and his crude remarks make me lmao every time. Holy Hell This is going under favorites thank you so much definitely what I need right about now!
Britterz chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Oh I forgot I'm gonna read the sequel to see what other juicy stuff happens! These stories always brighten my day!
Britterz chapter 27 . 6/22/2011
Awwww! I LOVED THIS Story! It was cute! Aww I can imagine what the babies look like! What inspired you to write this? You are an amazing writer along with all the other writers I've read and you come up with genius ideas also like all the other writers stories I've read!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story it was funny
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
This story is really good!
peaceloveaileen chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i loved this story :D

&& the sequal is very addictive as well
hunnyfresh chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I love this story. I already read it and forgot to review so randomly chose this chapter to review. Anyway, I loved what you did with the characters. I found it quite plausible. There were some grammatical errors, and sometimes it was confusing to distinguish the speaker, but other than that the plot, characters, everything was ingenious. Keep up the amazing work on the sequel. I'm reading that one too.

hannah chapter 27 . 3/20/2011
best fanfiction i have ever read!
danagirl3496 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
i love this story
CrazyLlama chapter 27 . 2/7/2011
Love it
Ayanna chapter 19 . 1/31/2011
hahahah I LOVE wendy williams :) and this story :) :)
Azula Felinae chapter 27 . 1/30/2011
Great Chapter and I hope your day or night was awesome as well
literarius-aquarius chapter 27 . 1/29/2011
i'm sad that its over, but this was a great story! i'm so happy for eli and clare and how their lives turned out :D
MunroCFans chapter 27 . 1/29/2011
You should write another story like black,blue,bloody and bullied...I love those stories that seems disturbing but the way you write them is amazing the skill and the interesting and I am sad to see this one end this was an awesome story..I have to say all day I can't wait for your stories to be writing your stories they're amazing you have a talent