Reviews for A Study In Romance
Hiksi chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Aw that was really sweet :D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
A hamster virus?0-0

Pfft! Shinichi should have stopped him.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
That was a really cute one shot. Well done! :D
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
OMG AWESOME! That was such an enjoyable and hilarious fanfiction! You're a really good writer oh and by the way, I read your bio and... XD I LOVE YOU! Hahahhaha I'm insane too U I also like the last line like how you finished it was very ARGAHHH but it really gripped me and was intelligent so... YAH. I also like the hamster virus OMG hHAHHAHA *wipes tear from her eye*

Thank you for SUCH an awesome fanfiction! You're loved!
TigressJade chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Of course Kid uses Nakamori's work station to answer his fanmail. It might explain why he still has the police on the hop even with all the new technology. That and I doubt he'd have much of an issue breaking into the Ekoda Police Station. That and Kaitou's fans, at least on that particular forum, think he's a desperately single women in her twenties giving out romantic advice. Shinichi's level of disbelief must have been...quite high. As were his raised eyebrows I'd imagine. lol The end was definitely cute as well though. I can't picture Shinichi making grand romantic gestures either. He's more of a quite, small event/gift kind of guy. Nice job, you made a nice romantic little one-shot with these two and kept them well in character. Thanks for the fanservice and the entertainment.
The Milk-Eyed Mender chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love the way you wrote them, their banter is seriously so much fun to read. This fic was adorable.
WolvesAngelz chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
What a kawaii story! W
Hikari-Pandora chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
So true!
Raven100104 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
what can i say? awwwwwwww! haha i saw the title and got interested and was gonna ask if it was from a study in scarlet, but apparently...DUHHH! Lol great job! I thought kaito was a 24 yr old desperate woman too!
misi-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
...Nothing else to say
LuckyCleric chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aww, cute! I love it Kinda looks like a sort-of epilogue to Good Intentions, but can stand perfectly well on its own. 'Cause, as always, Shinichi is going to wonder what exactly Kaito like about him. (He deines the fact that he is very adorkable.)
bakakonekochan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I loved it and might die from happiness. once again, nicely written, not mushy, sweet enough, and a touch a craziness! :)

I have to confess instead of "I'm allowed to be petty", I first read "I'm allowed to be PRETTY" and I was like : Of course Kaito you're pretty, though I'd rather say handsome, but if you want to be pretty, then be pretty! xD

want dancind hamsters on my pc, please!
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
_ That was really funny, and sweet. The restraining order comment was particularly hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
Nightpounce chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Yay!

This was great I love how you write the interaction between them. They are both in character, play off each other, are on an equal footing and so very adorable.

The idea of dancing hamsters randomly appearing on my computer is hilarious but also disturbing...and very, very Kaito. Nakamori will be sure to get that virus and the hamsters will probably have KID suits.

Kaito having a romance advice blog...XD Brilliant. Shinichi's reaction was cute as well When he DOES decide to do something BIG it will take Kaito completely by surprise

Thanks for sharing, i really enjoyed this little snippet :)