Reviews for Shaking My Foundations
MrsFell chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Please tell me this is not the end? Wow that sounded like a really bad B rated chick flick where the lovers think they will never see each other again, sorry. :)
Evanne.Bo chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
i hate you how could u not finish that fanfiction!
I Major in Magick chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
Don't kill him. It's all I ask. Please?
Ledger.Lines chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
This fic needs an ending... A romantic ending ;) please finish it! I eagerly await the close of this story
deshielover chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
I really like your story and I am asking you to please continue. Your writing skills are amazing!
Ivy Raine chapter 12 . 6/8/2005
Let's see... Perfect ending...

Pierre comes running out of the library, screaming like a baby. Clarice runs in and apprehends Lecter, only to help him escape later.
Laela Wendel chapter 12 . 3/23/2005
Happy Ending PLEASE!

this story is wonderfuly written
AllyrienDM chapter 12 . 11/7/2004
Pwease a happy ending?
Luna the Moonmonster chapter 12 . 10/23/2004
This story was just getting exciting, why the sudden stop? You really should finish this, it's a shame to leave it where it is.
claudia chapter 12 . 5/25/2003
Please finish the story! Its great!
DevilQt chapter 12 . 3/30/2003
Okay I think I've been patient enough! When are you going to update this story! I simply must know what will happen between Clarice and the GD. And if you don't hurry up and update I think I'll have to see a psychiatrist...

devil
DevilsChick chapter 12 . 10/28/2002
Totally cool! You haven't updated in practially forever! So come on please hurry up and update!
Xeris chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
I am enjoying your story very much! (I knew your grasp of english was too good for you to be American) Don't worry, you set a good example.
Bernie chapter 12 . 8/11/2002
!

Dont let the doctor get caught! Or i'll..i'll...sit in a corner and cry...boohoo...lol
Steel chapter 12 . 7/31/2002
End with moosh! That's a big shocker coming from me! LOL

I'm sure whatever you decide will work out just fine, but please decide soon!