Reviews for When I Die They Will Survive
LaughingFish36 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Oh come on I know you haven't updated this in ages but it is bloody exciting and I shall make you into a waistcoat unless you update this again.
I am a serious I have done it before.
Do not displeased me.
TheKingOfOkay chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Omg please update this! This is one of the best SPNxMerlin crossovers so far. I love it! Thanks for the story, and maybe you arent even active anymore, but I would love so much if you updated this!
WordSmith67 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO GREAT! YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE GALEXY! OH . .. . . .. MY . . . . .. . . GOSH!
Jessie.Burton chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
It's a great story. My only criticism, this is constructive criticism, is that you need to keep the same tense, you keep changing from past to present. But other than, that it is fantastic. Um... More? Please, I want to hear how it unfolds.
Zoneperson chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
This is really good so far! I really like it! Please update!
firechangeling chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
For the love of Castiel's father finish this damn fic! Its awesome! -_-
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
o my gosh! i am completely fangirling right now! this is amazing!
Female whovian chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Please never stop writing! Absolutley fantastic!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
This is one of the better merlin/supernatural fics. Please continue.
gemmz24 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Great story i really hope you continue!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I like it so far- I look forward to what will happen next!
Thursday 22 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I LOVE IT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update soon! :D
Toaster pastries chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
MaeDay In Hell chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
O.O update!
Neumzie chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
hmm. this sounds interesting so far. i can't believe i actually started reading it seeing as it's unfinished AND it hasn't been updated in forever, but i needed some decent spn fanfiction that DIDN'T include any slash. please update!