Reviews for The Twelve Gifts of Christmas
Syl.lys chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Of course it's not too bad having holidays with Decus ! D I hope you didn't stopes your fic, coz I really want to read the others chapters ! I'm a great fan of that pair (the only French, I guess...) and that story seems good to me )

So, please, continue it ! (you'll win the famous fragrance Eau de seduction... Well, or not ')

By the way, I'm looking for someone to correct my mistakes (because as you've certainly noticed, I make a lot of crap when I speak English ') So, if you have some time, could you help me ? (you'll win free French lessons if you want it lol)

Well, ta-ta for now

Dr.Bob chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Well, first of all thank you for the dedication. I have to say that I'm glad to see someone else making a Dekuari fic. Some times the lack of reviews (in my fics) and the fact tha I don't see a lot Dekuari fics makes me feel like I'm the only one who cares about the pair. But I won't compain about that in this review.

I have to say that is a nice chapter though I don't think that Brute needed to tell them to go together in vacations; the boss gives the vacations but doesn't tell you with who you should spend them. Besides I don't think it was needed anyway, Alice and Decus have spent a lot of time together since they met at the orphanage, and you can see that they are quite close (Alice will always deny this). So I think that if Decus had told Alice to go together she would had complained but she would had accepted.

Aside of that everything else is fine. I can't wait for the next chapter.
axeloftheflame chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
hey i read your story very good so far i bet decus is a little happy for being with his belobed alice. l like it so far the length prtty good. cant wait for you to update. im a fan of to iread his story prtty good. and i know how hard it is to try to find the original game i found it by luck so it happens. i have it now plus i have the second not as long as the frist but still prttey good oh well heres to your frist alice and decus fic hope you write me back i like the paire you piked defnatly not enough alice and decus hope you finsh the story how long will it take you to up date well you got your frist fan hope you write me back. axeloftheflam