Reviews for Breaking Her Fall
JackieJacks chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Absolutely gorgeous, perfectly in character, beautifully done. Loved it. Going to look for more of your stuff.
xyz1128csi chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hahaha love the ending! Great fic!
UniqaChica chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
aww...This is so flippin' adorable! How did you know I loved "While You Were Sleeping"? *mwah!*
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was very them. Great job and thanks for sharing. I love these two together almost as much as Castle and Beckett.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
that was great loved it
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is sooooo adorable! :) I'm new to Lanie/Esposito stories...but this was a great one! :) Sooooo cute! :)
Charlie O'Kelley chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very nice story.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You make reviews very difficult for me to write because I just love how you describe a scene. If I copied and pasted all that I loved about this I'd have to paste the entire story.

Still... I did like this passage more then the rest:

She narrowed her eyes at him and growled out, "Leave it alone, Javier," she warned. "You can see for yourself the only thing hurt is my pride." But even as she ground the words out she knew that looking into those caramel-colored eyes of his had been a big mistake. Those eyes were like twin pools of honey, drawing her in and getting her stuck in their sweet depths. She didn't even want to look away, and as her indignant false anger died out, so did her embarrassment and all desire to make him leave her alone. She slowly felt her heartbeat again – somersaulting and tripling its beat at the warmth where his hands still rested on her body, not pulling back.

Hot without getting too sexy which is good for this little one shot.

I like that you took something we've all done, fall on the ice, and made it into a very sweet story full of suppressed passion and heat that melts said ice.
loveylab chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
very nice
kaycegirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I think this was a great story. I love Lanie and Esposito stories. Keep up the good work.