Reviews for Want Me to Come Over
HiddenPoet23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awwww. Can I just say that I love this story? It's cute... and I know that you probably want a review of substance, and you want my critique- However, let me say this: You are a wonderful author. I've read several of your stories, and you have the god-given gift of writing. I would give you things to improve on-but your writing is AWESOME. Personified.
RedDevil11 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
soooo cute! You're very great!
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I WANNA TOUCH KEVIN'S HAIR! Oh,umm,sorry! lol! Great story,I loved it! Kevin to the rescue! Yup,he DOES make a great knight-in-shining-armor! *sigh* Ooh,sorry again! But Kevin is very distracting! lol! I WANT KEVIN TO KISS ME LIKE THAT TOO! Dang,I better go,seems I can't control it! Keep up the great work! Thank you. :)
sebkurtsies chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is too cute! I'm glad people still do Kacy fan fics since JONAS got cancelled. ;)
angellwings chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
BAH, KEVIN AND MACY ARE SO CUTE! HOW DO YOU ALWAYS RIGHT THEM SO PERFECTLY? Gah, you're Kevin is so precious AND sexy. I mean he is normally, but you capture that so well! And he's EVIL. Evil in the best way. I love that Macy asked him for help too, and that she wanted him with her so she would feel safe. So cute. Great fic! xD