Reviews for A Dish Served Cold
leyapearl chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
This is great! It's fascinating to see your vision of Jeff as an adult, and I love the Drake mania. I can definitely see where he would want revenge on a man that tried to break up his family and send Bogg to deserted island all for a misguided ideal. I can't wait to see what happens.
heatherruan chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Loving the story...can't wait for the next chapter.

freestar chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter! So glad Bogg is there since it seems Jeff is going way overboard in his search for Drake. Not quite sure why Jeff is now so fixated on revenge, it's been 13 years since the trial. That's a long time for no one to have noticed he was having problems dealing with it. I really look forward to finding out how the French got here. Good job!
Voyager Tip chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter, I'm looking forward to reading more. I like the relationship you have created with Jeff being older. Lots of room for lots of emotions. Please keep writing!
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I really like your vision of Bogg's role in the future, it's very similar to what I have imagined he would accomplish. This is such a good story, you write very well. WOW, what a great scathing argument and lead in to Jeffrey's confrontation. Bogg and Jeff as a TEAM are the perfect Voyagers to find this rat Drake. What a tense scene with the Indian and Pierre, I could feel Jeffrey's anger, but Bogg is right, it's a red light and won't happen once they fix it. Keep these excellent chapters coming!
freestar chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Scary start. I was afraid Jeff was grieving for Bogg but I'm glad they're together. You're good with suspense. I look forward to more of the story.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Jeffrey at 25-Now this is fascinating. Didn't quite see that coming, but then the first chapter was all italics. ;) I'm enjoying this unique perspective here, unique because you're a male Voyagers writer and we only have one other!

As expected, Jeffrey has become one of the best. Taking Voyagers to the next frontier. Wonderful concepts to be explored. A used guidebook, that is terrific, and love the notes in them. I'm getting a sad feeling about Bogg right now...

OHH! GREAT LEAD IN! Bogg is here! WHEW! Got me nervous for a minute. This is so interesting how Jeffrey is making Drake his personal voyage.

Jamestown, (I've been toying with that myself, but not with John Smith) great setting and I like the whole idea of Voyagers tracking history seeing red lights popping up here and there and just the whole fun of expanding Headquarters and giving them an official capacity over the Voyagers. I really look forward to chapter 2. Hope it's soon.
Voyager Tip chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Great chapter! I hope I won't have to wait too long for more. This is a unique story idea. I'm looking forward to seeing how the guys interact as adults. I hope they will realize that they'll always be both family and friends. Great job so far.
Morgan chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
It's nice to read a fic with Jeffrey older. There aren't many out there. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Wow the two are together again. It should be interesting.
dawn owens chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Love it! The characters are so true to the show I remember and job!Can't wait for the next chapter.
Voyager Tip chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wow! Great story so far. I love the relationship you've described between them and Jeff's angst about growing up is very well put. I've written about it a bit in my next story too. After the trial is an excellent time for a story. You write very well. Great cliffhanger to end on too. Can't wait to read more.
Morgan Jacobs chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Welcome to the world of Voyagers fanfiction. I just got done reading the first chapter and I'm gonna be waiting for the next chapter. It's cool that you are writing just after the trial. I'm curious to what happens here, so don't take too long in getting chapter 2 out ok?
heatherruan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Starting off great...can't wait for the next chapter...hope it won't be long.

Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Surprise, surprise! You started a story! This is awesome! I love how you write the characters, it's so…breezy, just like the show. I hope that makes sense. Jeff is Jeff, moody, anxious, nervous, unsure,-in other words, 12! He does have the weight of the world on his shoulders learning to adjust to this new life as a Voyager, still dealing with his parent's tragic death. And now Drake is on the loose and wants revenge. That's a lot.

And Bogg is Bogg, seemingly care-free, easygoing, *gorgeous*, funny, good-natured and a bit dim with history. He really loves that boy and in the Trial episode it's the first and last time you hear him say that. That's poignant. I look forward to reading more. :D