Reviews for Chuck vs Pillow Talk
michaelfmx chapter 2 . 6/18
Nice little story. I always thought the show missed the chance to show some very interesting conversations between these two. I would have loved to have seen more of this on the show. Well done. Readers, well worth the time.
guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
i just read this now and it was great! really hilarious and i laughed so hard at chuck imitating sarah's voice speaking casey.
Molotov chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Hahahahahahah
I laughed out loud at female Kojak. That's a reference never imagined I'd read in Chuck fan fiction.
Barbadiangirl chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVED this. This was written perfectly, I enjoyed the convos between Chuck and Sarah and the fact that she's willing to read Morgan's custody agreement( nice touch btw). Oh and Casey with his innuendos, gotta love him but also gotta love Sarah's and her declarations that she has not gotten enough. I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing.
ChuckFanForever chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
After hearing your name about a billion times due to quistie64 thanking you every chapter in her stories, I finally read both of yours! And they are just as awesome! Loved all the sweet Charah moments and how Sarah can almost admit that she loves Morgan as much as Chuck does. Hope you find the inspiration to write more!
s-david-m chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Nice fluff piece with some serious conversations.
Catrogue chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Hahaha. Another great chapter. Casey just makes me laugh! And the Charah is adorable!

The binder! So hilarious ! 'Cpurse Morgan would. Chuck is such a nerd, I love it. And as a shipper I'm glad Sarah does too.

Hope to see more work from you. And yes, Lucas did almost kill Star Wars with the "prequels". Heh. Thanks for sharing ! :D
Catrogue chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ok, I'm guilty of lacking skills, seeing as it took me a while to figure out this review thing. But now that I have I want to make sure I give this story one.

I really enjoyed seeing Sarah and Chuck actually talk about their past relationships, prague, and past mistakes. it was something the show didn't do, and I loved that you did it and very well I mist say. You stayed true to the character's personas. And the Chorgan was so spot on and hilarious! :)

Real neat ch. Thanks for sharing! :D
BVR2109 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
So, I knew you were Quistie's beta and while I don't exactly know every role you take on, I know for a fact that having a beta proves to be invaluable and truly helps with stories.

Then, I happened to catch your comment to Crumby for appreciating the review and that caused me to go on my quest to find out if there was more to this AgentinWaiting/Neil person that I was following on twitter (who incidentally followed me back, so there's that) and lo and behold, he wrote a story that I hadn't read. So, I set off to right the wrong

Oh but what a fun story it was! I really, REALLY liked it. The dialogue felt fresh (despite handling a theme that's been quite recurring throughout the fandom) and the interactions felt organic. But what had me scrambling for the review button is the following part.

"Sarah gets kind of loud. Nothing wrong with that, of course, with her being the recipient of some Chuck Bartowski lovin'. Actually, I'm kinda surprised that I don't hear you, seeing as you kept your feelings bottled up for three years. I know that if Awesome ever dropped out of the picture and Ellie finally came to her senses and succumbed to the patented Morgan Magic that I'd be howling at the moon whenever we got together. Well, not the moon, of course. Maybe the nightlight? Unless we were on the beach. Or the drive-in. Where was I…?"

I'll have you know that I only JUST held in a laugh that would've woken the ENTIRE house up and would've landed me in some serious trouble for the aforementioned wakening. Having said that, the snort that took its place was quite loud as well. So I want to thank you for making my night. Hopefully we'll see another story appearing by you, somewhere down the line.
Crumby chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Following my own advice, I'm dropping you comment even though I should have had done it already since I've read this story a looong time ago.

This story was a treat. I particularly liked Morgan's custody agreement and Sarah's reaction to it. I thought that was great.

Several laugh out loud moments as well, like with the brunette bimbos.

A really nice story all around. Thank you! :-)
Speedhoven chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Happy Birthday!

Short and action-less it might be, but still Pillow Talk remains as one of my favorite chuckfics, and also one of the first that got me hooked to reading 'em. It's just one of those pieces of superb writing where you can't find anything wrong, no matter how hard you try...aaand I'm running out of anything rational to say so, again, have a very happy birthday!

-SH
Chkgun93 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Hey just found this story and it is funny, thanks for writing and posting it!
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Fun. Yay for them talking all that out.
retropanda37 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
That was great! You really aced the banter, and it was such a pleasure to read! I smiled the whole way through. I'm surprised that the Morgan binder doesn't actually exist-that was hilarious! Loved you how conveyed a lot of sweetness and caring between the characters, including Casey's support of Chuck and their relationship, packaged in all the teasing remarks.
StargazingDreamer82 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
This is awesome! I wish there was more!

OMG the Morgan's custody agreement! lmao I've always liked how Sarah (on the show) has gone from slowly warming up to Morgan to fully understanding and appreciating how important Morgan, and his friendship, is to Chuck. And you portray that here when Sarah takes the custody agreement seriously, whereas Jill did not.

It's great to see how you interpret Charah's relationship. How Sarah wants the Chuck Bartowski experience, not someone suave like Bryce, Cole, Shaw, or the seduction master Roan Montgomery. E.g. when they took a tumble off the bed.

Awesome stuff! Hope you write more Charah stories!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »