Reviews for Christmas Days
Cyn2K chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I enjoyed all of the chapters of this story, but I was snickering like mad at this chapter. Well done!
USMA2020 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I love it. It was so sweet! Thanks for posting.

USMA2020 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Okay, I won't lie, I cryed, but I loved who you dedicated it too, and I know that is really what Peter would do. It was sweet though.

USMA2020 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
1. That first, one, wow, that is just crazy. I can't believe someone would do that! That is almost just plain silly/embarassing/inappropriate for him.

2. Somehow that one didn't seem quite as bad, but I loved that they kept trying to steal Peter's hot chocolate. I would be mad too.

3. Nice. At least that was practical. Assasination by partridge, that was very cute.

4. Oh wow, another rather embarassing one. I honestly that it was calling birds too, so I can see what Lucy was saying, although I can get the

difference now.

5. Nice. I am totally on Peter's side.

6. Poor Susan. THAT GALMAN PRINCE! Ugh! That is s inappropriate of him.

7. Poor Peter. Those are just plain ridiculous. Attacking Swans... remind me not to get any Galman Princes to like me.

8. I can't believe it! I am feeling sorry for ALL of them now.

9. That one was the worst yet, but it did have a good ending. I would do the same thing that Peter, Susan, Edmund, & Lucy did. I have done it

with TV ads before.

10. Noooo! How much worse can it get. This is just plain ridiculous. Poor Susan and Lucy.

11. I didn't think it could get worse. Are these men crazy?!

12. Oh, this is crazy. These suitors are awful.

I loved it. The Narnians were "freed" from them. That is about the size of it. I can't believe that they had the nerve to do that. Anyway, I really

enjoyed it, and this is definitely one of my favorite Christmas stories, now.

USMA2020 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Poor Edmund, I can imagine that happening. I liked the part about Peter and the cream puffs, though (I can relate). That was really sweet, and I loved how Edmund did that with the cat. It just seems like something he would do. That was very sweet.

Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Was that at by any chance Aslan in disguise?
Please pm me the answer I would like to know if I am right
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really should have seen that coming, but I didn't until the last sentence. That was really brilliant.
LostInWonderland72 chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Absolutely gorgeous and fantastically well written. I loved it! Especially Peter's, and Susan's made me laugh. I adore the way you portrayed the love between the siblings :)
Isilarma chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
All of them were brilliant. You wrote the Pevensies perfectly.
Lionheart Rising chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I love this chapter so much! It makes me laugh every time. I especially love when Lucy asks Peter how he knows so much about fertility traditions before he's pulled out of the tree.

I'm sad to hear that you won't be writing anymore, but I understand your decision. Just know that you will be missed.

Merry Christmas!

-Dryad Warrior Queen
WickedForGood13 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Peter's the best brother ever. I'm so glad that Lucy found Aslan, and that there's hope for a Christmas spent with friends of old in the Pevensies' future :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Aww, this was so sweet and sad. I loved the part where Peter was sneaking through the castle, and his siblings' reactions to his arrival. But I wanted to cry when it turned out to only be in his imagination. Poor Peter!
WickedForGood13 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Ha, I loved this. So funny - all those gifts, and the Pevensies' various reactions ... priceless!
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was wonderful. I love stories dealing with Edmund's recovery from the White Witch. And do I detect a touch of Aslan in the cat that Edmund frees? ;)
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Peter does look(feel) awfully lonely, fighting in the bitter cold against the Giants...on Christmas morning. ): I wished that at least, Edmund was fighting alongside him. He would have had a family member close by...and Edmund could be depended to send word frequently back to his sisters, I expect...in contrast to Peter, whom I suspect, in not wanting to worry anyone back home, probably would not send anything back unless...all's at peace?

But of course, I don't make sense, do I? ):