Reviews for Brilliant Creatures
theawesomeyvetel chapter 15 . 3/18
I have my own version. When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let them figure it out.
SpriteBlazer chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
Awesome story! Is it gonna continue? I hope so.
theHuntress101 chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! Too bad you haven't updated for over 2 and a half years.
Aura fighter chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Haha love this dude. Lay the snap down on the pink toad
T1203 chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
Great story! This deserves a favorite. It's been 2years since last update. Is this story done and just not marked? Plz continue I am begging.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
That is an entertaining read .

I think at about the chapter after Algida's official introduction I noticed that her nickname was the rearranged version of her name, which I thought was cool. I liked that you took hits at Umbridge and Malfoy, they deserve it and it doesn't happen nearly enough.

Now I find myself wondering if this is finished and just not marked, or if it's just hanging out while you finish up other things. Either way, it's fine.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
i notice it has been a while since you have updated this story... any plans to continue?
SpiritTrainer chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
lol i love this story. the main character acts totally how i would to those HP jerks. at the same time he kinda acts like ash ketchum from pokemon. please continue this story. its really awesome.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
please hurry and update real soon so i know what will happen next please and thank you

oh and its been a little over a year since you last updated so please update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 2/7/2013
make another chapter this story is great
WordSmyth chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE OVERWHELMING FEELS I GET FROM THIS CHAPPIE! *explodes*
Islets of Langerhans chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Interesting!
huskielover94 chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
You should continue this
tylerbamafan34 chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
Please UPDATE ASAP
pikachuevolves34 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is a really good story. Please update soon