Reviews for AkuRoku: Diligence
1442 chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
When are you going to continue it?
TrueLiesLost chapter 34 . 9/15/2011
OMG I just read this thing in 2 days and I loved every moment please continue with this strangely drug like fan fiction Ithink you got me addicted 3
mattxmellomxm2forever chapter 34 . 8/10/2011
awws this story is just so cute!poor marluxia, axel, larxene, and don't get to have 't they just call it a draw?... anyway this story is adorable!
StrangeSisters chapter 34 . 7/7/2011
Your an awesome writer me and my cousins plus my sister agree

Keep it up
mochiusagi chapter 34 . 5/11/2011
Reno is impossible, but that was funny if not disgusting. Hmmm so what is marluxia going to say to demyx? Please update soon!
kaoru-chibimaster chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
I couldn't stop LOL-ing at this chapter, it was so freaking hilarious! It made me proud to be a Roxas cosplayer XD (though I actually like our Larxene so unfortunately I can't go crazy on her)
TerrenceG9 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
My honest opinion?

I freeking love this! XD

Lately I've been reading a bunch of stories where everything is overly detailed, and the fun is just sapped out of it. This, on the other hand, is short and to the point, and above all, HILARIOUS. I've already found myself laughing out loud quite a few times! :')

Looking forward to reading the rest!
Dinkleberggg chapter 33 . 4/9/2011

What... The... FUCK? That is how you leave me hanging? That was a wonderful chapter. WHY THE FRACK DID YOU END IT THERE, DAMMIT?

I love it!

mochiusagi chapter 33 . 4/3/2011
Ohhhhhhh apparently this bet brings out the worst in people, or is it? Apparently everyone is revealing their true nature by now. Please update soon!
blood as soft as silk chapter 33 . 4/3/2011
Wow, I'm loving this so far. And they have got to stop putting their hair at stake. -rolls eyes- i just hope Marluxia is the one who ends up bald just because i don't really like him that much. Lol Thanks for the story so far and I look forward to reading more.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 33 . 4/1/2011
OMG! It was so funny all the way up until the end. I reaaaaaally loved Axel he was just so annoying and cute xD but awwwwh at the end I can't wait for another chapter
niki839037 chapter 31 . 3/27/2011
Lol. :D In your official last chapter (and I'm not laughing cause it's a spelling error) You spelled cruise, as in a cruise ship, as cruse, as in my last name! I just found it humorous and decided to point it out. Good story by the way. :)
Jayshock chapter 26 . 12/20/2010
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 30 . 12/17/2010
oh god, i love this so much. i read it all in one sit. it was so funny! hope you write more stories.
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 13 . 12/17/2010