Reviews for Without You Here
iHATEamarorollins chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Nice
MH13 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
You did a remarkable job with this story, and at the risk of sound stalker like, with your other stories too that I've read :). You have a definite way about your writing that is very interesting and keeps the reader wanting more. I like that it's not all "sunshine and rainbows" because let's be real- life isn't like that. I hope you continue soon!
cam101 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
OMG! I LOVED IT!
Sara chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I love it!
Badmuts32 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I really liked that fact that Olivia pulled through. Instead of reading the alternative ending in which Olivia is dead I would like to ask you if would write more about the struggle Olivia and Alex have to endure to come the point in time where it has been 16 years after the horrible shooting. I like to read about Liv waking up and hearing that Alex is expecting a child, Olivia's struggle in getting a bit of her life back, love to read about the birth of Sydney and the way Olivia and Alex have coped with this curveball life has thrown them.
ariel42 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I REALLY enjoyed this story! I am a little scared for the alternate ending as I really dont want Olivia to die - i would LOVE to see more of this story- dont leave it there! How about more of the story with Sydney and such? LOVE IT!
peterpeter chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
what a relief. i am glad olivia didn't died. can't wait for morre
lovesfemslash chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Thanks for the happy ending. I thought it was beatifully done. I am curious to read the not so happy ending.
lizzy43 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Wow, this story was a tear jerker. I don't know if I can handle the other ending...but maybe I'll try. This was so good!
Jbcjazz chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
I loved the story and yes I needed alot of tissues. I cried multiple times on both chapters. I am silently dreading the next "sad" chapter. I am not sure I can deal with Olivia dying. Having lost loved ones in my life it is so hard and honestly the pain never goes away you just get used to it. I cannot wait for the next chapter and you are an amazing writer, hopefully by the time you post I will have bought more tissues. THank you for sharing your stories I enjoy them.
peterpeter chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
oh no you can't kill of olivia. hope you recarnate her can't wait for more
Arron008 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow that was effin heart wrenching
lovesfemslash chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was a fantastic start! I don't like to see Olivia die but wow what a story! I hope you can update soon. Thanks for sharing this amazing story.
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
So. at this moment...my mouth is wide open. Tears are welled up in my eyes. thoughts of a miracle recovery are dancing through my head. Update very soon or risk putting me into cardiac arrest...can you deal with that guilt? (haha)

But for reals... Great beginning.. So ready for part 2! Like now...so go. please.. :)
The Major Kusanagi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
So sad...I cried, I'm pathetic.

Amazing story! I'm not so sure I want it to continue though...I may not have enough tissues for it.