Reviews for These NotSoSimple Feelings
Wide Eyed and Curious chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
This story left me with tears streaming down my face. That was beautiful.
Kalidris chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
atymer chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
These chapters were so emotional without being sappy or cloying. I felt the honesty, confusion, fear and joy of this unique relationship.
Kudos to the author for leaving me reminiscing on something I've never had. One heart, two minds, one soul.
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
And now I'm going to go and cry myself to sleep with that ending. It was absolutely beautiful!
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
You gave me feelings...
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
HAHAHAHAHA!
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
*flails with feelings
Silversaffron chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
Oh. This is utterly beautiful. I started crying at the end of the fourth chapter and didn't stop till the finish. Lovely job, as always. My one regret is that we aren't shown Kirk and Spock's final reunion in the stars, but I suppose it would be very hard to do such a scene justice with mere words (though if anyone could do it, it would be you). Thank you for a beautiful fic and some badly-needed emotional release.
Random Ruth chapter 6 . 1/2/2017
Wonderful once again. :)
theFGnat chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Oh damn, the idea of Spock and Jim becoming stars, the location, their colour, it's so ridiculously perfect it's making me cry.
Thanks for sharing wonderful story.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
You have reminded me why Spock/Kirk is my OTP for platonic soulmates. *wipes away tears* Words cannot fully convey the depth of my emotions currently, so please excuse me so I can go cry.
sirensbane chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I laughed out-loud at the "frantically-retreating" Dr. McCoy. My mind was transported to the scene from Monty Python: The Holy Grail when King Arthur and his Knights are shouting "Run away! Run away! Run away!" The universe probably has a similar reaction when these two enter it together. I love the way you've depicted their relationship.
pandorablueskies chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
This is one of those stories that is beautiful enough to make a person cry, and a better ending I have yet to see. Thanks for sharing it.
those-painted-wings chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
So... I read this a long time ago. Several years ago at least. Then I lost it, not having an ffdotnet account at the time.
I looked and looked for it, wanting to read it again. Built my own custom google search engine to try and find it based on a few snips of keywords. I wanted to see the binary stars again.
I've found it.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Haven't seen the second reboot movie, 'cause I didn't like the 2009 movie (except for Leonard Nimoy) - but I do love your way of finally uniting Spock and Jim for all time. That's what I think should be.
Also enjoyed especially the scene expansion from the 4th movie - that water episode is delightful. Also great is the library scene in the mind meld.
The rest is very good. Thanks.