Reviews for These NotSoSimple Feelings
asheladuna chapter 6 . 11/12/2023
I know this is supposed to be sort of happy, but it always bothers me that Spock thought himself a failure and took responsibility for what happened with Vulcan in the Kelvinverse. It's so sad that he doesn't feel he was able to make any progress in unification. I just sobbed and sobbed at this, despite we have the other Spock and Jim getting closer. MY Spock is Leonard Nimoy, and I still grieve the sad way he died. I would have loved for Spock to have had a happy ever after ending, too. The binary star idea is wonderful, don't think I don't appreciate it. I just want to see more of the characters as happy. Spock has been so lonely for much of his life that I think he deserves happiness, even if happiness isn't guaranteed to anybody. But thank you for this.
Mellia Bee chapter 6 . 11/29/2022
Thank you so much for this one! I read it until I fell asleep, and then finished it in the morning. Great way to start the day. :)
Minicicile chapter 6 . 12/1/2020
Hello! I just read your story translated in french by Adalas and I wanted to tell you that I really loved it.
You make me cry on the last chapter, the relationship between Kirk and Spock sound right.
Now I will read your other stories in english :)
Owyheewinds chapter 5 . 8/30/2019
Wow.
Owyheewinds chapter 4 . 8/30/2019
You did a marvelous job, condensing so much of the history between the end of the five year mission, to post Vger. Perfect. Thank you.
Owyheewinds chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Your writing did more than pull me in, so that I could "watch" what I was reading, which is one of my subjective measures as to how good a writer is; you pulled me into the 'reality' so to speak, so I could see, smell, hear it...Wow.
Singer Sira chapter 6 . 6/23/2019
Beautiful! I've never watched TOS very much (although I've read/watched enough to have a pretty good grasp of what was happening), so I guess I'm not qualified to say whether you captured the characters of Spock and Kirk Prime correctly, but I did love how they felt the same, yet undeniably different from their AOS counterparts. And I loved it. So glad that they are together again!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2019
I cried. Thank you for portraying this so beautifully, for I believe that any other way of portraying these magnificent characters would do them no justice.
ImHisGardener chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
This story left me with tears streaming down my face. That was beautiful.
Kalidris chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
atymer chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
These chapters were so emotional without being sappy or cloying. I felt the honesty, confusion, fear and joy of this unique relationship.
Kudos to the author for leaving me reminiscing on something I've never had. One heart, two minds, one soul.
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
And now I'm going to go and cry myself to sleep with that ending. It was absolutely beautiful!
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 7/6/2017