Reviews for These NotSoSimple Feelings
deathlyHealer chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Wow! I loved it! Exceptional :D
deathlyHealer chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Wow! Unbelievable! It's fantastic!
deathlyHealer chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
That's incredible! Could not be better!
deathlyHealer chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh, my gosh! I'm speechless. This is far too amazing for words!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
I ADORE this story! *adds to favorites*
WaxingintheDark chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Tearing up because this was such a beautiful story, and I love the ending that you created that gives fitting closure to TOS Kirk and Spock while leaving the future open for their reboot counterparts. You know these characters and capture them perfectly, and I enjoyed reading this more than I can express.
V.Evergreen chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
The end of this chapter is possibly the best characterised and funniest thing I've every read for Star Trek TOS
V.Evergreen chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I love most of your work but this was just ridiculously wonderful. I definitely agree that this was one of the most adorable scenes in the cannon but this fic just made it even more so!
OMGostrich24 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Yeah okay I was already an emotional wreck from the beautiful ending of that chapter, but then I read your footnotes and the "Young Jim/My Jim" bit and I think you've officially killed me, congratulations.

I salute you and your amazing writing ability.
OMGostrich24 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Okay that was already the cutest scene ever how the hell did you make it cuter?
OMGostrich24 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
This is a really lovely story, it truly is, and it is very beautifully written.

But let me tell you, when Bones walked in on them, I just started howling with laughter. I could picture it so damn clearly, and it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Pearlkat chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I'm speechless. This was that good. Thank you.
Pearlkat chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
My eyes were moist through most of this one! Loved the end.
Mychelle in a Wonderland chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Wow. I can't describe how wonderful this history is.

I discovered this during the dawn, and I couldn't sleep without read this entire. So, today I have to send a review, saying that is really amazing!

I loved how you catched pieces of episodes, pieces of things and intertwined with each other. Was incredible. And your Spock - I just loved your Spock! The way you deal with his personality was one of the best things of this fic.

And the relationship between Spock and Kirk. You did it so right. I mean... they just love one the other more than anything, I dare say. Platonic or not, it is true, it's the essence of good part of this serie and it's beautiful. Feelings, friendship, love, respect. And you passed it so well!

And the end...lord! The stars... just imagining the stars, in the place where Vulcan was located makes me happy. Was exciting think in this!

And this is it. Sorry for my bad english, isn't my native language, but I had to say how I loved your history :-)
ShivaVixen chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Up until that ending note, i thought the pi was short for pine, and the sha was short for shatner. (ironic, no?)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »