Reviews for These NotSoSimple Feelings
X-I-L2048 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
This was amazing. I liked every part of this fic, but I think my favorite was the last one, with the reboot universe. I always like reading about your version of the reboot characters, and the ending with the dual star was just perfect, a fitting end for an amazing character (Guinen was a nice cameo in that one; I think you did just fine writing her). Thanks for writing!
acegraysons chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
That ending made me feel unbearably warm and fuzzy inside. Definitely worth possibly failing English to read. D
callietitan chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I probably reviewed this already (too lazy to check), but I LOVE THIS FIC! and you got Guinan down perfectly, she is only a plot device even in the show.
dwelian chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
I ADORE this fic, so much. So very, very much. I'm going to go convert it to my kindle so I can read it whenever I want. thank you SO MUCH for sharing it!
Zallah chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
This story is wonderful and beautiful and it made me cry. I really love how you depict their friendship in its tentative beginnings, in its strong and weak moments and at last to its end. And I really love that they got an eternal happy ending because . . . yeah, I'm definitely a sucker for that sort of thing.

So thank you very, very much for this excellent story.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I believe that I am crying, this last chapter was the real tear jerker for me. I find it totally cute how no matter which universe he is in, Jim still thinks Spock is adorable. I like how linear you presented the fic, I loved it!
Dream's Abyss chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Very, very cute. I wholly approve.
bluedragon1836 chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
You had me crying like a baby in parts of this story! When they started talking about the two stars . . . I lost it completely, but in a very good way :)
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
...So, that last chapter made me cry, and then sniffle happily when the stars appeared. I think that alone gets it a spot on my favorites list. Thank you for a truly enjoyable read.
nothingcomestomind15 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
"James T. Kirk was a volatile element, an unpredictable variable in the ongoing experiment which was his life among humans; and any scientist knew how dangerous unknown elements could be in experiments. The consequences for introducing such elements could be destructive, disastrous – or they could produce the most fascinating and unexpected results, bring new discoveries that could revolutionize thought processes and scientific principle."

~~~I've read tons of fan fiction and have yet to see a writer connect these "elements" in characterizations of the great Kirk-Spock relationship. Also loved the spilled cart simile. The first three words and the first 3 lines reeled me in - Very nice!
Servant05 chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Really, Really good and Fabulous Ending. I'm glad I got to read it. I hope you have a Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!
callietitan chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Wow. this story is just too adorable for words. I think it may just be my favorite Trek story. Every single chapter has made me squeal or smile or tear up a bit. GREAT job!
Elerrina Star chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
First, I just want you to know that I was literally in tears by the time I finished this.

The entire fic was amazing beyond description, but this last chapter... I just... Yeah, I can't even think of words to describe all the sadness but also squeeish-happiness that I'm feeling right now, so I'll just point out a few of my favorite parts instead:

"I can't do this."

He barely had time to hear the choked interruption before Kirk turned quite white and bolted from his chair, leaving sight of the viewscreen. The hiss of an automatic door indicated he had not only fled the conversation but had fled the room as well. - I was with Jim at this part. Actually had to stop reading for a minute because it made my heart ache so badly.

"Tell him…" he smiled. "Tell him I am content – for I have had the best of both James Kirks. It is more than I deserve." - Don't even know what to say about this part other than I couldn't decide whether to go 'Awwww!' or bawl like a baby - pretty sure I ended up doing both.

Spock ducked his head slightly, in a gesture he recognized after all these years to be that of shyness. It never ceased to make him want to squee like a girl, it was that cute. - Omg, yesyesYES! I don't know which image makes me more giggly, the image of a shy Spock or a squeeing Jim.

"That's awesome. You guys have, like, the coolest mystical BFF-ness in the galaxy, you know that right?" - *giggle* Ohhhhhh! That made me so squeeish that it's not even funny! And it's also true! Vulcan 'BFF-ness' is some of the best stuff, EVER!

And then the entire thing with the binary stars, one blue and one gold, circling around what was once Vulcan... That is the perfect ending (continuation?) to the pure and amazing wonderfulness that is Kirk's and Spock's friendship.

You're an amazing author, KCS. The way you are able to capture the feelings and voices of the characters is beyond incredible. I always love reading your work, no matter what fandom it's in and I'm always looking forward to more.

Thanks for this, and hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)
LKalomi chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
This? This wins the internet, no question about it. It starts off adorable and bittersweet, shifts into eerie in the Nexus, and then just gets awesomer. And awesomer. And... I think you get the point. "SecondBest Destiny" was beautiful and perfect and made me walk around with a huge grin all that day. This is better. Seriously, a pair of color-coded stars is just so beautifully, awesomely /them./ Aaand if I continue any longer I'm going to get incoherent, I'm sure.
reflekshun chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
This was a terrific ending for this terrific story. Thank you so much for sharing it. I much prefer this beautiful ending to a wonderful saga.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »