Reviews for These NotSoSimple Feelings
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was amazing. Quite moving, too. I will own up to a few tears in certain spots. Thanks for sharing!
D chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Best buddies hanging out in a mind meld? Adorable!

I loved this!
Fumm95 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awwww...

That was a great start! I can't wait to read the next chapter, and thank you for keeping slash out of it. :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
OMG, you always make me sooooo jealous. I adore your writing, and this is so wonderful. I hope to be able to be more coherent later, but this is just STUNNING. thank you. but then, what thing you've ever written isn't stunning, whether SH or ST?
C chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I did not review until now, but after this story I finally HAD TO. I'd like you to know that I read nearly all of your Holmes-Watson stories and now apparently those of StarTrek, too. I never thought I'd like that fandom, but the way you write their wonderful friendship just really gets me. One can practically feel the love oozing out of your stories (and in my humble opinion it does not matter what form that love takes: friendship, brotherhood or love-love).

So... Go on writing heart-warming, but thought-provoking stuff like that! :D
Lil Smartass chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
OK, so I became rubbish at reviewing your amazing A Celebration in Infinate Combinations though I did read and enjoy all of it. But this...I promise to faithfully review every single chapter if you continue. It's amazing, I actually cried towards the end and your McCoy voice is so perfect. And desite everything you said in your A/N at the beginning, I can quite contentedly read it as friendship so good for you.
LKalomi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
My general reaction to your fic bears repeating: "*sniffle* Awwww!" How you manage to take the rather overused device of Tarsus and use it beautifully tragically never fails to astound me.

And "Spock's death in the XI universe" "not be as heartbreaking as most character death" - why do I have a feeling that last part is going to be utterly awesome? Would it have anything to do with SecondBest Destiny, perchance?
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
amazing story. very emotionally intense.
chimera-ally chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wonderful story!

I'm glad you didn't include slash element, I think it's the power of friendship that makes them so attuned to each other.

Your version of Tarsus is great, so sad and angsty ... it makes me shiver and wish to never experience the war in my life (coincidentally just before this fic, I read an article about a village burned down by Nazis, all men shot, women taken away, children mostly killed too. There was built memorial series of statues of the children, and somebody has stolen one away. Such heresy!

Humans are terrible and incorrigible, both in reality and in space.)
GinTsuki chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
T-T

You always manage to kick-start my heart.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7