Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Ic3pup543 chapter 8 . 7h
I don't want to just keep repeating myself here, but that was fucking awesome. Not only was Naruto's spiel at Inari not just the usual monologue of "my life sucked shut up", he came prepared with good reasoning and excellent points. Then he actually went to try and help Haku, which is a pretty in-character thing for Naruto to do, plus it was unexpected. Then there was the battle with the thugs, even if it ended up being more of a slaughter than anything else. That with the water-walking nonsense he pulled, the shunshin, and all the strategy that was beaten into his head, and like. I don't have a good articulation, but it makes me happy. Thank you very much!
Ic3pup543 chapter 6 . 8h
I'm really loving this story so far! Everything I've encountered to this point has been well thought out and logical, with no enormous leaps in character development or outlandish power upgrades. It's just been things that could happen, and I love the dynamics you've built in team ten! Plus throwing in cameos from stuff like fma, I gotta say I'm lovin it. Thank you for writing this! You made my weekend.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 12 . 15h
I Realize Now that it's been Seven Years.

You've been updating this... for Seven years...

That's quite the achievment.
fusion721 chapter 7 . 2/15
ha ha
BloodyxAngel1 chapter 8 . 2/15
simply put, i love this story. thank you for writing it and sharing it with us
The Dark Dragen chapter 15 . 2/9
I know it is too late to say this, but you could have added it that the healing was part of Naruto's Clan, as how can you live a long time if you can die from getting hurt, illness and such things. So healing would be ideal for the clan.
Shadow Merit chapter 75 . 2/8
Great story bro.
Would you mind if I use Iruka ability for my story?
TobiTheVeryBest chapter 1 . 1/26
Holy crap! 1 chapter in and Naruto already has spidey sense.
amethystfirechik chapter 75 . 1/26
Love your story. I can't believe this story has bypassed me all if this time. Wow. You have done a spectacular job creating a what if alternate reality sorry.
Foreman88 chapter 36 . 1/25
The writing is good. The characters are well made, even if they are mostly canon. The story is objectively good.

Personally, though, it is not for me. The same reason I could not keep watching the anime really. It just seems like everyone takes too much time either explaining how their techniques work or playing around in their fight instead of ending it quickly.
kurovox2 chapter 75 . 1/24
holy shit what a read
what is life right now...i read my share of fanfics and even some light novels
but this is probably the best thing i read in a while
seriously the character the romance the plot everything is crafted perfectly
now i'll have to wait for years to have a chunks of chapters...i thought less than zero and your one piece fanfic are the best you done and that you can't top them
but this...this took it to a whole new level...you ruined fafics for me
the bar is just to high...well enough of me sucking you off
i hope you update soon enough...keep being awesome kenchi
kurovox2 chapter 74 . 1/24
huuuuuuuge death flags on jiraya...as pop said in tfs : HE DED
anyway this was such an amzing story...can't believe i have one chapter to read only
kurovox2 chapter 71 . 1/23
building their relation for 71 chapters just to have the finally say the word afetr their first time
incredible
kurovox2 chapter 68 . 1/22
ok now i need to know what's in that list
8,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »