Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
demedichi chapter 73 . 7/25
first of all, this is the first fic of your that I have read and I have to say... OMFG this is one of the greatest fics I have ever read! Honestly. Almost the entire story is origonal, it well written, character development feels natural and does not follow the cannon personality growth giving all the more power to you. This has honestly set a new benchmark for fics for me and damn... I could keep rambling but I'll save you the horror lf reading more of this mess. Keep us the amazing work and I can't wait for the next part. Now which fic of yours should I read next...
jubub2327 chapter 16 . 7/23
fuck yeah! got a 66!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 72 . 7/22
Well...shit, everything is pretty much a cluster fuck of chaos.

Fuck Orochimaru,Onoki and Iwa. Those bitchy ass Iwa fucks deserved to die...pieces of shits.

The Aura Within chapter 73 . 7/20
Man, if I'd been rich, I'd have purchased the rights to Naruto and handed them over to you. Your storyline is way better than the shit that is cannon.
Also , your Naruto is a smartass. Love that about him.

Thanks for writing and please update soon.
Szpury chapter 73 . 7/20
I am on the verge of dying from waiting. Easily top 3 fanfics ever made.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/18
Ch 2

The truth behind the shadow clones .
Shiho!
salasdaniel74 chapter 11 . 7/10
Instead of (Forest Clearing Near Tazuna' House) I thought it would be switching to Kurenai as she sneezed or stop while training her team like last time.
fortheloveofb chapter 73 . 7/10
You are honest to god one of the best writers on this site, and I've been reading on here for about four years now.
I usually avoid a lot of the most popular fics in the Naruto fandom, because they're usually not my cup of tea (i.e. Fem!Kyuubi, harem, dark!Naruto, etc) and this has been on my update list for at least six months and I finally got around to reading it.
This is FANTASTIC, and I love Naruto and Ino's chemistry, even better than Naruto and Hinata's in canon (le gasp)! You're fight scenes are incredible, and I loveee how you've portrayed Orochimaru and the other villages. Naruto is such a badass and the justus you've created are unreal!
Patiently awaiting the next update :)

Hope your hand is doing better!
jtcr chapter 50 . 7/9
This was an awesome arc! I loved it!
jtcr chapter 49 . 7/8
Fights are excellent as always and I loved the omake! Kotoko is awesome!

My favorite fight has to be Itachi and Naruto. I just love everything about it
jtcr chapter 48 . 7/8
I enjoyed this chapter. I feel your characters are being written exceptionally well and the fight between Kimimaro and Kisame should be really good!
jtcr chapter 47 . 7/8
I like Itachi and Kisame's relationship.

HAKU AND SUIGETSU?! That I did not see coming

OH SHIT! Itachi ffound the clone. The backlash from thwat is gonna be a bitch. This was gonna be the last chapter for the night but then you pull that twist? I can't stop now!
jtcr chapter 46 . 7/8
Loved the end of the fight. It was smooth and tactical
jtcr chapter 45 . 7/8
YAY! We got to see some of what went on in his time with the 12 guardian n ninja! Exxcellent!

This is going to be a great fight, and if Naruto can capture Guren then that would definitely count as an elite of oto.
8,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »