Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Mr. Bamboozled chapter 78 . 8/20
9 years of work you crazy bastard. Well done. I personally have loved this story for ages but I never could finish it until now. Thank you for giving me this phenomenal reading experience, I can not wait for the next chapter.
I need a new chapter ASAP , really well written. I wonder what’s gonna happen next?
Oh boy this is going to be rough for our heroes to handle.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 36 . 8/14
Me: *about to rant at Kyuubi with a bullet point list on why Naruto is neither pathetic or weak*
Also Me: *thinks about the fact that somehow the Naruto in this fanfic still looses just as much if not more than the canon Naruto despite receiving better training, more experience, a team with good dynamics, and having maybe 3 times the amount of useful/dangerous techniques*
...Maybe Kyuubi's on to something with his point?
Hope this gets updated, its a really good story.
DrFoggyPants chapter 78 . 8/11
while this is not a bashing of your story or you having stuff to do, which prevents you from writing. Please at least update the Naruto asking Ino to move in with him omake. Love how they're written and I need more of that. still really enjoying the main story. But I need more of the Naru/Ino goodness
Clarence L. Pagapulaan chapter 1 . 8/11
To be honest i feel like this fanfic has no sense how the fuck does he's trickery always work where gaara can just kill him straight away just like in the anime, i know it's just a fanfic but bro please follow the naruto-tradition, because your making an fanfic out of this series then follow some rules that is so obvious in the anime/manga wat evs., i just feel like naruto is so weak, weaker than the cannon.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 34 . 8/9
They better see those signs the next day. I expect them to foil more of Gato's plans until that fucker dies! Also Danzo should die too. I know he hasn't featured prominently...yet. But he's a background villain of horrifying deeds. Oh! Oh! Does Orochimaru die sooner in this? That'd be awesome! It's also nice to know that Sasuke isn't a retarded douche nugget in here at this time. And that Sakura was just being delusional over how much Sasuke cared for her during the exams. Such relief. But how exactly is Sakura still on level with Ino(promotion notwithstanding) when Ino trains in several areas to improve consistently out of determination for the well being of her team and herself in future missions while it's hinted that Sakura (like in canon) puts in minimum to no effort in improving when she can and avoids extra training? How is that a thing? These questions are based off their stats you gave.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 32 . 8/9
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssss the whole of team 10 got dat promotion! Fuck yes! Even Tenten got promoted! And Lee didn't almost lose his ninja career cuz of injuries! I feel like imitating Asuma-sensei's pelvic thrust right now. It's a shame Kabuto is hanging out with them tho.
Beta117 chapter 11 . 8/9
Can’t pretty much anyone undo this entire fighting style with a simple burst of chakra where they are being stuck? I mean if it works like wall climbing all they have to do is push enough chakra into the point of contact and naruto would actually be repelled.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 31 . 8/9
Well...I think Naruto managed to make it clear enough that jinchuriki don't HAVE to be monsters...so there's that. Sucks they don't get paid for this tho.
Well this is dead
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 30 . 8/9
That was pretty fucking cool. Both Ino and Shikamaru definitely deserve promotions!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 29 . 8/8
Broooooooooooooooooooooooo, Naruto used compassion! It was fucking effective! XD
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 28 . 8/8
...Huh.
So Gaara can read lips? Cool.
9,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »