Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Guest chapter 76 . 9h
Good read
Aeroshadowclone chapter 76 . 13h
Kenichi, once again I am amazed at how well you write Naruto stories. I've read the sealed kunai multiple times, the Pokémon one, and now this... You sir, are a fucking genius. I wished I could of reviewre very chapter, but it's just too hard to stop and review between chapters when the story is so dam good. Why couldnt you be the owner of Naruto? I can only imagine what Boruto would be like if you wrote it... Not bullshit aliens or other dumb hax. Just pure genius and intrecate plots related to the ninja world we started with in naruto episode 1. Once again, I thank you for your time and dedication to these novels you write for us.
Run0nSentences chapter 6 . 7/20
The whole Naruto smoking thing is low key lame but the story is really great so far! I’m only on 6 but it’s pretty well written and detailed
Love yourself chapter 13 . 7/19
Cassie cage and Johnny cage did the same thing as Ino! The ultimate nut punch!
Biisaiyowaq chapter 76 . 7/18
By far the best Naruto fanfiction I’ve read so far. You did an amazing job with the characterizations and including enough of the culture to feel authentic and understandable without overwhelming the readers with japanese phrases and wording. I hope that you update soon, I’d be here in a heartbeat to read and review! Thank you for brightening my days with your story!
~Biia
Jerrend chapter 76 . 7/16
Just caught up from the beginning of this story i was happy to see naruto and ino finally become a thing after like 60 GOD DAMN CHAPTERS but still good nonetheless
cloystreng chapter 76 . 7/16
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
Roransted chapter 11 . 7/14
so I've read several of your other pieces of word and compared to most of them this one was initially quite the let down. BUT It is definitely picking up steam and I have faith in your creativity and writing abilities. The last couple chapters have been tremendously better in comparison to the beggining half.
Speed Ke'Dai chapter 76 . 7/13
Took me about a 3 weeks on/off to read all of this and I've gotta say, bravo!

Setups and solutions are really well done and the wqy you build up is really capturing. Im excited for your next update!
koopr23 chapter 76 . 7/13
Man, you are a badass. Legitimately love your stories
You
The Fox Sage chapter 57 . 7/10
oh shit darui and omoi are really dead?
Mati Rojas chapter 76 . 7/10
amazing story shit ! day and night reading this shit! jajajaj update soon!
ovrwrldkiler chapter 16 . 7/9
Haha I love jirayas test here.
SpudyPotato chapter 76 . 7/8
Great chapter, loved the onake as well.
8,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »