Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
gurgu chapter 59 . 4/14
fourth time i'm reading the fanfic and i noticed now the dbz abridged reference...

kenchi i'm gonna find all the easter eggs
KodyMikage chapter 10 . 4/9
infuriating 9yo midbattle dialogue between asuma/zabuza, and pretty much everyone else
GeaMBS01 chapter 27 . 4/7
They caught Asuma lackin fr fr
FSR chapter 85 . 4/2
Loving this! Please keep it going!
naruto2020 chapter 10 . 4/1
its the dedication for me, this story was made when i was 3 years old, keep up with the good work
Lacrashia chapter 85 . 3/30
Hey bro, we're almost there after about 14 years now! I can't wait to see how you finish this off! I get we all get busy but I can't wait to see how you finish this off once we get done with the Last Battle Arc, maybe even dive into their life together afterward! But that's beside the point! I hope you update again soon! I'd hate to see this fic die when it's so close after all these years, stay safe and healthy dude, believe it!
kingpj999 chapter 1 . 3/27
So, the justsu works like a Bat Echolocation but instead of sound it uses chakra. Simple but powerful in a shinobi world, I like it.
Desire96 chapter 7 . 3/24
Dude... you did't had to tell you experience... actually nvm thanks for an advice I will forget in less than a day
Sahamosveb chapter 52 . 3/21
The speed of development of Ino and Naruto's relationship is painfully slow... Seriously, fanfiction should improve the original, not this...
Sahamosveb chapter 16 . 3/19
I was very upset by Naruto's reaction to the news that he was a jinchuuriki. A short burst of indignation and... that's it? Is it that simple? He seems to have become smarter, he should start asking questions. Rethink your relationship with people. Given the incomplete information he received, his opinion of the Fourth and Third Hokage should have seriously dropped, or he should have at least begun to doubt them.
TheSlySage chapter 1 . 3/16
rereading this glorious story, heads up bro but there are tons of authors who make thousands with ko/fi's pat/reons and more who are less skilled than you are. I'd subscribe to ya if you did something like that
Brian West chapter 2 . 3/8
Yeah it’s a shame that Naruto in canon never got the trick of shadow clones until Kakashi tells him in part two. I still want Anko x Naruto.
Brian West chapter 1 . 3/8
Well this is different. I love the interaction with Iruka and Naruto. Please please bring Anko and Naruto together please. Both have so much in common with each other.
Mars4792 chapter 22 . 3/7
Ok. This was the funniest chapter I think I've ever read in my life!
kratosroman10 chapter 17 . 3/3
that clone has found the meaning of the universe xd
11,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »