Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
OnTheTidesOfEvermore chapter 9 . 10/8/2022
The most insecure thing a fanfic writer can do is change Haku from a boy to a girl; it's proof they are upset they found themselves attracted to a boy.
HmmDoesntmatter chapter 7 . 10/8/2022
I’m going to sing Lonely Island’s song after sex every time now, thank you for the suggestion
Guest chapter 84 . 10/5/2022
Honest to god didn’t know you updated this one along with extraordinary times. I can’t wait for more!
Guest chapter 84 . 10/5/2022
Honest to god didn’t see you updated this one and extraordinary times. I honestly can’t wait for more!
Draco0905 chapter 71 . 10/7/2022
50 something chapters to kiss and 71 to more. you made it obvious who would be together from the beginning. i have to admit that at least how they got together was tremendously more logical than most other fics.
luckyme32 chapter 84 . 10/6/2022
Oh man this fic is so good. I re read at least twice a year. The way you write Naruto and Ino is so charming and likeable, like a couple that would be too much into PDA's. Absolutely love them.

The war situation is super interesting too btw.
Jxduffy chapter 84 . 10/4/2022
Awwww yeeeeeeaaaaah, new chapter! It's a bit of a slow one, but it sets what's to come next really well, I'm excited to see where it goes (especially Karin)
danyialhalim chapter 31 . 10/5/2022
Hey Vsauce, Naruto here… or am I?
MojoBlack chapter 84 . 10/5/2022
Time and time again you show why this story is GOAT status when it comes to Naruto fics.

If this bonding moment with Jiraiya ever happened in canon...man...
Also the way you had Naruto speak about Ino very incredibly satisfying. In a way her character from the very start all the way up to now has been a build up for Naruto to reflect on her importance in this chapter.
What makes it best is how similar a personality they have as far as their stubbornness goes. It makes it that I can easily see this happening in canon. Plus you found a way to make her incredibly useful without making her overpowered and thus out of place.

A non emo Sasuke getting EMS surgery from Tsunade makes the future fights very interesting. I don't think I ever saw a possible pain fight where Sasuke was involved on the good side of Konoha! Oh man the possibilities!

I'm curious at what Nagato is going to do to try to capture the remaining Jinnchuriki with him now knowing that Obito is against him. Things are about to get real.

I honestly don't know what Kazegakure is hoping for. There is no way they will win this war, at this point they are just asking to get wiped off the map entirely.

I hope Killee B and Yugito are able to help Naru and Co again someday.

Karin snuck into Konoha and the Uzumaki temple somehow? Ino is going interrogate the hell out of her most likely.

Outstanding chapter man. I am beyond excited.
coolkidmehn chapter 84 . 10/5/2022
really nice story!
MASK3D-B4TT4LION chapter 1 . 10/5/2022
The 3rd last asshole how have written his fucked retarded comment dont have brain to understand that story IS ONLY NARUINO SO YOU PUT HINATABITCH AND THE OTHERS BITCHS IN YOUR SHIT ASS !
Liamo000 chapter 84 . 10/4/2022
How in the nine circles of Hell did Karin get into Konoha, during wartime preparations no less?
Velshard chapter 84 . 10/4/2022
Glad you're still around, and thanks for the update, I really enjoy this story and want to read its conclusion one day.
youhateme chapter 40 . 10/4/2022
I am liking these shorts at the end of the chapters, not that I really care about romance, but hopefully he ends up with Hinata.
Guest chapter 84 . 10/2/2022
good chapter,
But karin is already annoying jesus
11,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »