Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2023
Some things which annoy me 1 . Naruto still is stupid 2. I don't like smoking 3. Supid Naruto, stupid Naruto...(*_*)(*_*)(*_*)(*_*)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/17/2023
What did that quote about it being personal to Neiji even mean? His fate bullshit is just that - bullshit. It doesn't make any sense. After all, if fate is to be believed it is his fate to lose to Hinata as a member of the branch family; and yet he spends the entire fight with her preaching about how its her fate to lose to him.
EvanDeadpool557 chapter 84 . 4/18/2023
please please please give us more. I'm in love with this story and your writing I've reread this story a few times and I love it more each time
Candice Carter6 chapter 1 . 4/16/2023
I enjoyed the story. Some part of story is good. Please do update. Great work on the story
ennismatthew12 chapter 2 . 4/14/2023
Reading this I'm pretty sure naruto has autism, and not the mild type I hope he gets better because he was unbearable in the anime.
red567 chapter 14 . 4/13/2023
It's impressive how well you managed to get the character's personality, and quirks included down. I could hear Gai Sensei speaking whenever I read his parts.
Shikamaru chapter 24 . 4/10/2023
Good job so far.
Doobis goobis chapter 84 . 4/2/2023
You know, I just realized that Naruto hasn't used the sexy jutsu in this fic post time skip. I understand that Ino forbade him from doing it, but this jutsu is quite literally endgame material. Hopefully he can still use it against kaguya if she even comes at all.
Nagatoftherinnegan chapter 73 . 4/3/2023
Please finish
blazingwolffang chapter 7 . 3/31/2023
Nah lee at least move fast enough not to see IV never not seen a jet move
enkidu chapter 6 . 3/25/2023
i like that naruto smokes now but think that he will stop in shippuden
harphine chapter 73 . 3/17/2023
ahhhh frank ocean
Schuyler420friendly chapter 84 . 3/16/2023
Really amazing story, it just keeps getting better! Can't wait for more
Aqua-Sensei chapter 84 . 3/13/2023
Man oh man, I finally got around to rereading this entire story from start to finish for the first time in a long time. It took a while, but no regrets, I love this story and going through it again just reaffirmed that. The changes you made feel big, yet not out of the realm of possibility, with believable character arcs, thrilling drama, fantastic action and one of the best romance set-ups I've read.

I love how you made characters strong, but not overpowered enough to make things easy. The way characters struggle not just physically but mentally, the way they second guess themselves and express trauma in a believable way(for the most part). I especially like how the protagonists don't always 100% win, such as Naruto being unable to get back the Shodai's Necklace, Ino and Shikamaru being unable to stop Deidara from blowing up the Fire Daimyo's guards or even way back in the Chunin Exams, where Gaara transformed into Shukaku after Team 10 won, showing it wasn't a complete victory.

There's consequences for actions taken, important characters don't always make it away unscathed or even alive. I love it when stories aren't revolving around perfect characters or a perfect world, and this world you've crafted is definitely chaotic- in the best way possible.

I know I'm just one of thousands of reviewers who have probably said something similar to this, but I'll say it regardless: Thank you for creating this amazing story, and I'm looking forward to the next update. Keep up the great work!
PureAphelion chapter 44 . 3/13/2023
Thank good you timeskipped. At least you know the cons of breaking canon in such a mid way. But normally people are interested in what happened during an anime time skip you know? It’s why one pieces was so popular. But it’s funny how I can’t seem to care about what happened in this one, and I doubt I’m alone.
11,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »