Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
thebestofall chapter 52 . 3/10/2023
Why censor "fucking"?
thebestofall chapter 50 . 3/10/2023
The Naruto, Itachi and Kimimaro 3-way was absolutely glorious. Extremely well done.
thebestofall chapter 37 . 3/8/2023
36-40 should be people like Might Guy, Minato, Tobirama, Madara, Hashirama, etc.
thebestofall chapter 36 . 3/8/2023
Goddamn Kyubi is savage asf. I wish it doesn't turn all soft and mushy like in canon.
Chucklebot3000 chapter 16 . 3/7/2023
As much as I love this story, I can't help but feel as though Naruto acts like he's indestructible too often. Sure, it's fanfiction, and the writers like to take a break from the character's more annoying flaws, but I feel like too much has been taken away here. Part of what made Naruto relatable as a character is that at the beginning of the series, he was a total wannabe Ninja with seemingly nobody on his side, a demon in his gut that wants to eat his soul, and an impossible dream that he will probably die trying to obtain. He had flaws. He froze in fear the first time he faced combat against a real threat. He can't take a hint from his crush, he's a kid with a learning disability, probably ADHD. He's also prone to childish behavior, that pisses people off. His flaws also have a side-effect of elevating the rest of the Konoha 11 by showing how he has to grow in order to earn the respect of his peers.

In this story though? His flaws are brushed aside, and it is clear from the beginning that he's gonna be the best ninja in his village. I dunno, I guess that his potential being realized early is kinda the point of the story, but it does remove some narrative stakes. I guess that I think that it'd be fun to have Naruto fight something that genuinely shakes him and humanizes him.

Love Kenchi's ideas for Naruto's new Jutsu, though. that is primo shit right there. Also a big fan of the Chunin exams in this
thebestofall chapter 27 . 3/7/2023
Gonna be honest though, I'm not seeing how Naruto gets past Gaara or Fu without Kurama's help.
PureAphelion chapter 37 . 3/5/2023
Bro said he ain’t rehashing canon but the majority of the characters are the exact same. And nothing happens for long periods of time. As I am almost halfway through the story, that’s a perfectly good amount to judge this fic by. And my verdict is: mid. Humor? Mid. Plot? Mid. Character development? Mid. Worldbuilding? Less than mid. It’s all decent, but not great.

I forget what happened a few hours after finishing a reading session of this fic. I know children’s movies more memorable. Well at least it wasn’t total garbage, this is the perfect fic for naruto fans with no taste or reading comprehension.
PureAphelion chapter 2 . 3/4/2023
AINTNOWAY Lee would kick a kid like that, his fight knowledge is too good to think it’s anything but a spar. I know it was to make the loss less and make him seem less op if he beat her, but you should’ve just had him win or lose, don’t change a character to make something happen.
thebestofall chapter 1 . 3/3/2023
Is Iruka's jutsu a canon thing? It actually sounds canon
ImMoku chapter 16 . 2/25/2023
Giga shintou almost like menma's repulsion technique from naruto road to ninja movie.

btw did you plan to make naruto learn Rasenringu and Dai Rasenringu? i can't find theory about how to make rasenringu, i think it's a rasengan that use kurama chakra thus make it like bijuu dama and the rings that sorrounding the ball is naruto's wind chakra OR the ring is a Yang Chakra and the ball is Dark Naruto's chakra thus make it dark ball...
huff theres so many theory in my mind about that jutsu (NGL Menma Uzumaki is soo OP he easily reduce most of konoha to crater and easily trap the yondaime inside some kind of barrier and he can easily overpower Sage Mode Naruto using Dark Aura)
ImMoku chapter 1 . 2/25/2023
I don't know but this is better than Rinnegan SOSP Cold Emotionless Gary Stu Mary Sue Maelstrom Uzumaki
Guest chapter 84 . 2/20/2023
Need next part
tamjeed.tawsif chapter 84 . 2/13/2023
This is one of the best Naruto fanfics I've ever read. And I really hope you can keep updating this author because it's good... like really good.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 1 . 2/10/2023
did he just burn them both?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/1/2023
As always, author lets the sandaiume and others be stupid. At this point, after him asking about the uzumaki clan, not telling him his parentage is so stupid it hurts. No shinbone over genuin would be so dumb. Shows just how brainless the author follows cannon because he has no idea was imagination means. A sad day for this website when this chapter was published, and a waste of data space to keep this up.
11,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »