Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Itack23 chapter 6 . 1/10
Oh? Action coming?
Hinata's cute when she react about Naruto 'smoking' xD
Yhe way the characters react feel so natural and smooth, it's a pleasure to read
Itack23 chapter 5 . 1/10
Hohoo? Ino seems to already take notice of Naruto, and the relations to other characters so far are shaping up more and more
Nice
Shea Vendar chapter 1 . 1/9
Please write more soon
ninetailedperson chapter 24 . 1/9
Nice
Itack23 chapter 2 . 1/9
Encountering some characters generally seen later from the start, interessing take, and very positive on Naruto's progresses it seems
Itack23 chapter 1 . 1/9
God glowing reoommendations for this fic, seems really well written. The Ino slash is interesting too, I always thought she wasn't as developed as she could
Louie chapter 83 . 1/7
This chapter was awesome sauce. Nuff said
James chapter 10 . 1/7
I REALLY like the way you did narutos fox aura release for the first time. In my opinion this arc is better than the original.
JadeDragon927 chapter 55 . 1/8
Finding someone else to run as Hokage, as a writer, is always difficult when going away from Canon I feel like. In just about any story, Jiryaiya is hardly a good pick. Up next no "Named" ninja is good for the part other than Danzo and Kakashi other than Tsunade.
I feel like Kenchi did a decent job keeping Hiruzen in place though.
TominoSan chapter 83 . 1/8
I thought this was discontinued lmao
Mika the Raven chapter 83 . 1/6
it should be fucking illegal for you to be this good dude. if my gamestop investment pays off I swear I'm just going to hire you to brainstorm new shit and just bankroll whatever crazy doneness you come up with. it would be the literal least I could do in return for all the free entertainment that I've waited anxiously for updates for since your FMA fic. keep going dude!
New Reader chapter 83 . 1/4
Keep up the good work, man!
I really enjoy your stuff.
Velshard chapter 83 . 1/5
Better than the manga in my opinion, though I'm still a die hard NaruHina fanboy to my core.

Thanks for the chapter.
BlazaWolf chapter 83 . 1/4
I enjoyed, thank ya kindly.
Andros chapter 83 . 1/1
Send me your venmo so I can send you some money to keep the story going!
10,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »