Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Blackkirito chapter 84 . 12/3/2022
Will there be more chapters anytime soon
Grim0Reaper chapter 3 . 12/1/2022
There’s no way ino-shika-cho would be broken up like this, but we’ll say AU. I’d make most sense for naruto and Kiba to switch places if any.
aspsi chapter 1 . 11/30/2022
force of microbes that degrade the omnipresent
tgms177 chapter 84 . 11/27/2022
took me about 2 months but I reread the entire story. great heart to heart between jiraiya and Naruto. can't wait for the next chapter
tgms177 chapter 82 . 11/27/2022
I was curious how you would write this "fight" between Naruto and pain, cause Naruto would stand no chance against pain without sage jutsu. very clever. the moment Naruto whispered into ino's ear, I knew that the plan was to wait for a reverse summon from the toads
tgms177 chapter 80 . 11/26/2022
I started to re-read this story (for like the third or forth time) about a month or two ago and I never got this far before. I said this before and I'll say it again, this by far the best Naruto ff ever written hands downI'm lost for word at how great it is. the fight between the sannin was awesome, not to long and I'm glad you didn't make orochimaru too powerful. I'm really glad that you're still update this story and I hope you get to complete it.
Guest chapter 84 . 11/21/2022
This has to be the best naruto fanfic of its genre. Hands down. And the war is just starting. Kudos and thanks for the effort put into your writting
Guest chapter 36 . 11/20/2022
and now the story gets more trash
Lucky4leafclo chapter 1 . 11/18/2022
What is different in this fanfic
SpudyPotato chapter 84 . 11/18/2022
Great read, enjoying the direction.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 84 . 11/13/2022
good fucking god IM CAUGHT UP.

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY.

also THOSE FEELS MAN, THOSE FEELS.

ive gone nuts int he staying late at the last 20 chapters or so, but THANK YOU. sink my TEETH into a long story like this its been FOREVER.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 83 . 11/13/2022
cool. Jiraya needs a new hand! cause he gotta general.

but all the good talk good things.

Obito being horrific and insidious like that is a delight, just got to just appreciate the sheer utter fuckery appalling blood snarl this will turn into.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 82 . 11/13/2022
Tobi and Pain playing games at each other cause they arnt rushing is FUN. really good fun honestly.

naruto doing a distract was cool and sacrifice team leader! 1 day from retirement!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 81 . 11/13/2022
course Leaf fights suna and Iwa, but then Kumo jumps them.
and then like MABY Mist help? Leaf jsut took out sound but that was their fault in the first place...

also why no kidnap of Karin. she is useful. dang it Kabu.

MAYHEM!

but yeah Rain getting dragged into the war while wait for the Sanbi is funny.

Sora only existing to deny the kingaku and ginkaku bit... alas.

but hey! team 8 might find out Atatsuki and THAT means everyone in the domestic stage gets a oh surprise Rain was stealing all your bijju. lol.

but they are down to like 4 S ranks now right? Obito, Konan, Nagato and Bomb boy..
and like Kabuto pre Sage mode could probabbly take Hidan.
so 5ish now!

really fun set up.
Sasuke doing smart Eternal is going to be interesting.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 80 . 11/13/2022
good fight and stuff.
really good counter and moves using the sake bottle and Tsunade AND the super genjutsu was inventive and unique.

I love the big jutsu used along with something simple as a henge.

something about that really HITS you know?

anyway sheesh so much ant to praise and enjoy just thank you for writing.
11,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »