Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
very nice start and I look forward to seeing more.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Interesting little story. I like the butterfly effect idea. I just wonder how this will all play out. Keep on doing what you can.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Lol, Very subtle, but I wonder if he'll take the advice to heart? Anyway, don't sell yourself short, I like your Naruto better than Kishimoto's, after all, you let him learn, not be an idiot savant.
lovelesskyuubi chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I just remembered an amazingly, epicly great fic you should read. This isn't a pm because I'm using my ps3. The author is a GOD of comedy even though the story is labeled as adventure. Here is the epic: s/3665921/1/
Spicylettuce chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hmm...looks like another story to add to my alerts. :P All in all, I'm pretty excited for this one as well/

I wasn't sure about a fifth story, but if you think you got this, I'll read'em. Good luck, and keep'em coming!
IncludeYourBanana chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Shit I would buy your stuff bro :o
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Man I love Naruto's alternative name for the jutsu, I-see-you-motherfucker-no-jutsu.
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love this so far! You're an amazing writer, i just always seem to like what you write :) You pay really close attention to plot, character development and small details, and it adds a new dimension that a lot of fanfiction just doesnt seem to have. I can't wait to read more!

Itachi-Senpai

P.S. i would totally buy your book if you ever wrote one. just remember. cassandra clare started as a harry potter fanfiction writer! Lol
Fayneir chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Brilliant start. Looking forward to more.
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I like how it looks like you're turning naruto into a sensor type ninja. That's a pretty cool concept, but I really don't see what impact mizuki not telling naruto about his tenant is going to have. I'm looking forward to this story since it seems that you are some kind of wellspring of good fanfiction.
Heliosion chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Where is this going exactly? Im confused but still love it a lot.
Aidis chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Excuse any bad errors in this review... writing it on a mobile.

So without further adue, I'll just get right into the reason I'm reviewing, (this doesn't hjappen, often)

Basically, the premise of this new fiction is that lots of things happen just because somethng else happened. Now, I don't want to cut you to the quick after just one chapter, as this could very likely be a great fic, however I feel that you've already gon astray from your premise. You've changed it up so that iruka teaches him this jutsu and tries to impart vital knowledge. Immediatly I see this and go, "well wait, this is different, so this happened because mizuki didn't tell naruto he's a demon?" Then I sit and think and can find no connection between the two occurances.

and that, is tbhe vital flaw I find in most of the fictions that advertise a "small change" changing everything in a big way, this small change happens, then suddenly all this other random shit happens and I'm left sitting here scratching my head trying to find ties. Then the other claims "butterfly effect" like it all makes sense, but it doesnt,. If you want to butterfly effect sometbhing, I want to know that when the butterfly flapped its wings, it just so happened to be flying over some preasure sensitive plate right in the middle of some jewl heist that forced the theif to have to shoot his way out of the shop, where a stray bullet then takes out the wife of some guy who's uncle is kim jong ill who fires a nuclear bomb that just so happens to detonate prematurely causing some sort of weird cold front above the atlantic that then causes a tsunami.

Not, oh, nutterfly flapped its wings and tsunami happened halfway across the worl, without explenation, that's just coincidence.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you want to do a butterfly effect story, I want a solid line where I can see action then consequence, otherwise you4e just writing a story about stuff. (Nothing wrong with that, most stories happen to be about stuff)

Hope this review made some sort of sense, I'm sorry if it didnt , I have a tendancy to ramble and I can't go back over the review and clip myself because of this damn mobile. anyways, until next time,

-Aidis

P.s. feel free to pm or email or whatever if you want clarification or w/e, however if you do a review reply yhing in your fic I won't see it, (I religeously don't read authors notes .)
RasenganXYZ chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hmm from this first chapter...I get the feeling that this will be your best story. Or something along those lines. I see that you're gonna make Naruto smart again. I like the way you did it here though, cause you indroduce it in a way that fits with cannon (example: Naruto and his view on stealth and tactics here). So yeah, keep it up. I expect to see an update soon.
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
HAH! Awesome, you want this to be like "The Sealed Kunai" in popularity? If it keeps going forward like this then that will be easy. I mean not only did you make naruto funny instead of embarassing to read his actions. (("Just remember the most important weapon a ninja can have." "A kunai?" "No-" "A log for kawarimi?" "No- well, yeah, that too I guess but not what I'm talking about." Yeah, reason I didn't put the conversation down the same, improv. I was cracking up when I was reading that though, I assure you.)) But you also came up with a new, original reason for the orange jumpsuit and naruto's behaviour that, in my eyes, was genius. Keep up the awesome job dude!
Arch Zell chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Well, this is a new ;D!

I recommend the jutsu to be called:

Get yo ass out of here betch no jutsu.
11,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 732 739 740 741 742 743 744 .. Last Next »